I'm Back and I'm Exhausted!

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
DD and I returned just yesterday from our fabulous Disney Adventure. I promise to write a trip report ASAP...but for now I'm basking in the afterglow.
Needless to say..it was WONDERFUL.
CIMG0199.jpg
[/IMG]

Good for you!! I have always wanted to go the DLR during the Christmas Holidays but work, Kid's school, etc. have always gotten in the way :sad2:
Merry Christmas to you !!!
xmas-smiley-037.gif

Welcome back to Portland rain, gald you had a good trip can't wait to hear about it, I'm thinking of going this time next year so I am looking for all the info I can get.

Wonderful that you had a good time.

I have to ask, when I was there I saw people with the same button you have on in your picture. Where did you get it? I also saw some happy birthday buttons too.

Awesome Rosie! So glad you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to read your trip report!! :goodvibes

spazzyjazzy said:
I have to ask, when I was there I saw people with the same button you have on in your picture. Where did you get it? I also saw some happy birthday buttons too.

Spazzy: You can get them from City Hall or the Guest Relations booths in DCA or outside the entrance to DL. They have different kinds (all free). Here's a pic:

button_collection.jpg

abby said:
Welcome back to Portland rain, gald you had a good trip can't wait to hear about it, I'm thinking of going this time next year so I am looking for all the info I can get.

She brought some of the Portland rain with her....

eatmypixiedust said:
Spazzy: You can get them from City Hall or the Guest Relations booths in DCA or outside the entrance to DL. They have different kinds (all free). Here's a pic:

button_collection.jpg

Holy Cow! Where the heck were those when I got married 8 months ago?? Bummer....looks like I will have to wait until April 1, 2007 to get the Happy Anniversary one.

Hey, Rosie! Glad you had a great time, and I LOVE this picture! :sunny:

eatmypixiedust said:

button_collection.jpg

Reports say that you get special treatment. A family came up to buy food today, and said it was their parent's 30th aniversary, they were invited to cut the line of many many rides... he was pleasantly surprised.

just a heads up.

Rosie---glad you are home safe and had an awesome time!

My normal question: Were you fortunate enough to get any DREAMS!?!?!?!?!?

OK, I’ll bite….what’s the Honorary Citizen button for? Just wondering if it’s for seniors. As my mother will be 75 when we go to Disneyland in July.

AJA55 said:
OK, I’ll bite….what’s the Honorary Citizen button for? Just wondering if it’s for seniors. As my mother will be 75 when we go to Disneyland in July.

Yes, I'd like to know the answer to that one too.

AJA55 said:

no its for anybody...just means your an honorary citizen of disneyland...not senior citizen :rotfl2:

AJA55 said:

The button was given to my daughter and myself by a wonderful CM in DCA. She even signed the back! Someone else asked if I got any "dream" awards...we did get special blue Mickey ears.

Complete trip report will be written tonight.
Thanks for all the cheer...

Glad for the pic of the pins.
First visit for BIL, would love to get him a pin and honorary ones for the boys.
So I can jsut go to City Hall and ask for them right?

Welcome back. Isn't Disneyland wonderul during the holidays!! It is my favorite place to be.

Welcome back, Rosie!
I just love the pic you posted, can't wait for the TR :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter