I'm Back and I'm Exhausted!

Oh, that picture is adorable! I hope you had a wonderful time!!

When I went last year, I got a (free) birthday sticker at City Hall in DL. I was under the impression (from who knows where) that the buttons cost money. So are they free? We'll be going next week (yippee!) and will have a birthday boy with us, so I'd love to get him a nicer one if possible!

Yes, all the pins are free :) Just ask for them at City Hall or the Guest Relations outside the DL entrance has some, but sometimes they run out. Your best bet is City Hall. If you are in DCA they have some at the Guest Services near the entrance and also at the information booth close to Burrrbank :thumbsup2

maberlyne said:
Oh, that picture is adorable! I hope you had a wonderful time!!

When I went last year, I got a (free) birthday sticker at City Hall in DL. I was under the impression (from who knows where) that the buttons cost money. So are they free? We'll be going next week (yippee!) and will have a birthday boy with us, so I'd love to get him a nicer one if possible!

If you stay at any of the Disney Hotels, you can call ahead and have them waiting.

I've written up some of this trip in the trip report forum. More to come

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter