I'm starting to soften toward Aulani

Diane, I had to do a dummy reservation also one time. Do it!
Thanks for the encouragement, Jean. I think I will. In fact, I think I'll do it tomorrow and make it for the end of July, about the time I'll need to call and reserve Aulani!;):thumbsup2

Thanks for the encouragement, Jean. I think I will. In fact, I think I'll do it tomorrow and make it for the end of July, about the time I'll need to call and reserve Aulani!;):thumbsup2

Well, change of plan. I don't have to worry about using points for an RCI exchange, because I found a condo that is ocean front, huge, and with great reviews. I booked it for the first week of March, 2013, and then when July rolls around, I'll try to get my Aulani reservation the week on either side of the Condo booking. I was able to get a week for less than $2000 INCLUDING the tax and fees.

Well, change of plan. I don't have to worry about using points for an RCI exchange, because I found a condo that is ocean front, huge, and with great reviews. I booked it for the first week of March, 2013, and then when July rolls around, I'll try to get my Aulani reservation the week on either side of the Condo booking. I was able to get a week for less than $2000 INCLUDING the tax and fees.

Way to go, Diane! It sounds like everything is calling into place nicely. So happy for you! I wish that we had a Hawaii trip to anticipate. Pure heaven!

Way to go, Diane! It sounds like everything is calling into place nicely. So happy for you! I wish that we had a Hawaii trip to anticipate. Pure heaven!

Yes it is, Jean, and it's been almost 9 years since our last Hawaii trip. This will be our 4th trip, but wont be as long as our last one. Last time we were on 3 islands for 3 weeks. This time it will be 2 islands in 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter