I'm.........

I have no experience with tinnitus. I hope you get help for that and your shoulder.

I am bouncing off the walls with excitement! Tomorrow the pins come out AND I found a DCL Merrytime cruise that has great rates for December 2017, AND DH loves Christmas, AND if the doctor gives me the OK tomorrow, we’re going!

I will still be at WDW with my aunt and cousins and sister until that day, so I will go to the ship from Saratoga Springs.

The toes do still hurt at night, maybe it’s because the different orientation, maybe it’s just because the pins need to come out.

So, Kathy, yes, I am ready to hear some good news! I look at my right foot, yes it will need to be done. That will happen at the end of January I think. However, I am ready to celebrate!!

:yay: for you Bobbi. Great about the foot. And the cruise!

Sorry about the shoulder and the tinnitus, Kathy. Not experience with that. I do have bad ears though, so have sympathy.g

Zoo day with both grandkids (Alex and Aria ;) )......I was just recovered from the week with them and now back to tired. Hope it goes away faster this time.

So tomorrow the pins come out Bobbi! Yay!

Love the pictures of Ari, (right name???) Nancy! She is really growing up.........but that's a shame about your toe(s)!

My repaired shoulder was doing well until a couple weeks ago and it hurts so much I may need to go in for shots again.

Anybody have any good suggestions for tinnitus? I've had it all my adult life but it's been worse since our Utah trip and one ear bothers me constantly now.

Have a nice Sunday evening everyone!
Oh my Kathy, I will keep praying for you. I wonder if different elevations can start causing it as well. I don't have that but my right ear rings horribly during this time from all the garbage blowing around. Just keep resting your poor shoulder and stay in a comfy postion. :hug:

just sleep and rest.....not a massage person.
Thanks.
Back to normal schedule today, but Monday is my busiest of the week

I have 2 PM doctor visit.

Meriweather you are a very active person. Enjoy your day!

I got the OK from the doctor for the cruise and the WDW trip before if I get a scooter. It seems there is still a period of little walking ahead. The foot hurts when I put pressure on it, it’s quite swollen.

I’m OK, but am more realistic about what I can do in the next 6 weeks!

I got the OK from the doctor for the cruise and the WDW trip before if I get a scooter. It seems there is still a period of little walking ahead. The foot hurts when I put pressure on it, it’s quite swollen.

I’m OK, but am more realistic about what I can do in the next 6 weeks!
Well. keep up the good work. At least a little help from the scooter will work.

I have no experience with tinnitus. I hope you get help for that and your shoulder.

I am bouncing off the walls with excitement! Tomorrow the pins come out AND I found a DCL Merrytime cruise that has great rates for December 2017, AND DH loves Christmas, AND if the doctor gives me the OK tomorrow, we’re going!

I will still be at WDW with my aunt and cousins and sister until that day, so I will go to the ship from Saratoga Springs.

The toes do still hurt at night, maybe it’s because the different orientation, maybe it’s just because the pins need to come out.

So, Kathy, yes, I am ready to hear some good news! I look at my right foot, yes it will need to be done. That will happen at the end of January I think. However, I am ready to celebrate!!

Sounds wonderful Bobbi; almost like a dream come true! I didn't know that pins applied to cruises. I hope the doctor agrees with your plans!

My doctor says that tinnitus like mine in one ear only usually comes from TMJ or a tooth problem. It isn't TMJ and I just saw my dentist for a complete set of x-rays in August so that hardly seems possible. But I will give in and see my dentist if I must! He has me on Zyrtec but that dries me out far too much; I wake up in the night bone dry.

Hope everyones toes, shoulders, ears & body aches are getting better!

I'm getting ready to start planning our next WDW trip in late May. Youngest dd & I drove down to Pop Century super Sunday morning and came back Monday just so we could book the current bounceback offer, lol. Bounce back is the easiest way to get 'free' dining without having to wait til the discount is released and stay on the phone trying to book. Heard there is a long wait time on the phone for that.
So we are going end of May after school is out.

My daughter and I didn't go to a park, just walked around Pop for awhile, then drove over to the TTC and parked, rode the tram (love those things for some reason) then the ferry over to Magic Kingdom then veered off to catch a bus to AKL to have a look around and so dd could see the animals outside. Then a bus back to MK, monorail back to the trams then back to Pop for a swim before heading out to walk around the Boardwalk then dinner at Miller's.
So no park, but used all of Disney transportation, lol. Thats the first I've been down since I had both hip replacements this past year and I did a lot of walking and it was so nice to be able to do so. Hips ached a bit next day but it was from all exercise that I haven't been doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter