I'm.........

Glad you are progressing, Bobbi.

I'm doing the chores I didn't do yesterday because we had DGS.

Today I went up and down the stairs in our house. This is the first time since September 6!

IudnpIYgYi73siZgOXFITbvxZZdc8ToTN__mKRUE6eZISVWChaNuNCKjNbRCYEANk8_JRgo47Jgs61siLSxdraaGuzQTIFum3FhFUREQQNINL8yj_wG-wFSiYEfVLd-aBuA-hvaSgTsRTdqPrmwB8Ct5D2xU20fv5LHOf_Uz2LFNOS5FRyzB0mKdmyNi26JaFuLuyFavJ76s9FSSWh_F7lzt1cJp5dKPFnqo-Z0KHhyptzZ_5cBdv0XHaW4MPoaZy1yIofCoQoDSwixHJ74q3jPN4Fq3sUvGqaTR3zHqwUa5NlYtgDAOCEvUS15l8la-P4gy2rcuyIvc5mw_BsW_UxvdX08cE9gsascff_VtIMZ6wi-9NjmX7qC5GzBzUNS6Gid3FPvnscLCY7GHUKOY_RZ93XX3Uubdjf5NYL6fja4M4epxJ1-a0DkVzH5CjTlxOjIeD_pYWkm_JUiUX241An4LuzdbyFdxma9YUHkkv7uxoLqeQi2dvpI8cEQGPGqmm5GKvPwdBK7czGzVsmHyC7z4v5zjPV9SRGafpe592ZvyXV_6dB5OGxBEKAZNyRiP29WDTDRklVvJEQQNOu--oHgnJGoiWAxnD70ZYq1Odw=w344-h610-no

image(1).jpg

We kind of like them ;)

I'm running errands today and hopefully getting the Halloween decorations stored and the fall ones out

I’m getting ready to host friends who are driving from Virginia. We’ll have dinner together out, then they head out to visit other friends. It’s restaurant weekend in Cape May!

Have a fun time, Bobbi.

I'm back from running errands, got the fall decorations up and now watching some recording tv shows

Enjoy those meals wth your friends Bobbi! Hope you have good weather!

We're 'enjoying' high winds and increased fire danger this weekend. Hope no one gets stupid and leaves a campfire untended.

Enjoy those meals wth your friends Bobbi! Hope you have good weather!

We're 'enjoying' high winds and increased fire danger this weekend. Hope no one gets stupid and leaves a campfire untended.
I heartily hope everyone stays safe!

I'm........so sad to be back home from WDW.....:sad:

BTW, Nancy, what a COOL WIG!

LOL....DDIL loved that wig. She hopes to wear it sometime too.
I think we are taking that costume on the cruise in April for Pirate night

I'm getting ready to go to the movie....Thor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter