I'm.........

I repotted an orchid...a first for me. How do people get pieces of bark between the roots?

I repotted an orchid...a first for me. How do people get pieces of bark between the roots?
every other breeds the early socialization and training is must for Chihuahuas. They are very intelligent and curious, learn tricks quickly. They are devoted to their family, have a tendency to bond with only one person in the family.

They will bark at strangers and strange sound and advice

....and hounds don't bark ....right?......whereas the new neighbors have 3 dogs, not bad barkers, but still bark....so yeah...bark is a problem for new roots...when a family is repotted..I guess wait for the snowbirds to come in to solve the bark problem

any, came in form the pool, can only look at the full moon for so long

he moon orchid is a species of orchids given the scientific name Phalaenopsis amabilis. It was officially discovered in 1825 by Karl Ludwig Blume, and grows all over eastern and southeastern Asia. It can live in seasonally dry areas, seasonally cool areas, and constantly moist or humid areas. It is the largest flower in its genus with yellowish white petals, fleshy, leathery leaves, and a short stem.[1] The moon orchid reproduces sexually by means of pollinatio

Yes, I have moth orchids, phalaenopsis. Still concerned about the bark filling between roots.

Gus barks and expects us to know why he’s barking. Luckily he gives us other clues, like going to his food counter, or poking his nose in his toy box.

Last edited:
Im....stuck in appointment limbo...1:45...wife not like options between now and far side of town in the heat appointment. I wwould like to be on that side of town...NOW but looks like heat driving both ways...better than the 4:45 firs suggested..surgeon appointmet, so they have odd apponiment days.

I could take a nap now, guess when I get back. have to buy eggs and more avocadeos before they go off sale and 25% off day at goodwill...so many options,...one big chunk of time in the way!!!

no...Oregon has such good summer climate that better to put enerfy into yard...wife has a 40 year plus old christmas cactus easy indoor plant. She puts it to the southern desert sun till air is turned on, then window covering goes up. very hot here to grow indoor plants or even keep cut flowers. Outside...everything thrives in the heat...if it has water.

I was cleaning my desk and re read the post op instructions, two sentences each having a different meaning, but typed to the same goal...appointment shuld be 10 days out, no immedicalty afte surgery....so canceled and made a morning appointment...thank goodness.

^Glad you clarified.

We with friends, total of 5, plan to picnic in a Sunflower farm tomorrow. Rain forecasted, two have arranged for day off. We plan to locate in DSis garage if weather for outside doesn’t cooperate.

^Glad you clarified.

We with friends, total of 5, plan to picnic in a Sunflower farm tomorrow. Rain forecasted, two have arranged for day off. We plan to locate in DSis garage if weather for outside doesn’t cooperate.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥

as you can see....I discovered how to use emjoi page....by accident😁😁😁😁😁😁

so how does that work....the seating and all...just couldn't figure it out from all the games I saw.
So it is kind of hard to describe but say the first row has 4 seats together then 6 foot of space, then 4 seats, the 6 foot of space, etc.. The second row had 2 seats together, 6 foot of space, then 2 seats then 6 foot then 2 seats , etc... Row three was a copy of row 1, row four was a copy of row two, etc. So people were spaced apart. there really was ample room apart.

watching the clock...inside edition and jeporady and news and news and news, family feud. pool is shaded jump into pool....can't be bad , wife likes the full sun, I like the shade, she is picking up bits of plastic solar scrren with net floating around like jellyfish...dangerous to pump....perhaps...sun destroyed...on ordered now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter