Important - re trip reports

Silver

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I know this may sound really really sad but I enjoy reading trip reports so much that I have saved loads of them on disc or on my computer at work.

I haven't got time to post them all back because it would take hours but if anyone knows of a quick way of transferring what I have on disc to the trip report boards then feel free to pm me and I can send the discs on to you.

Also, if anyone has lost their trip reports because they didn't have a copy saved I MIGHT have a copy of their reports.

Again let me know by pm and I'll see what I can do. I am not back in work until next week so it may take a while, especially if lots of people want copies.

No promises, but it may be better than nothing.

Cyber hugs to everyone.

Julie

Silver - you may just be a lifesaver! I know Astrid has lost hers and I would imagine there are many others.

I've also saved some to disk, but not many - I have to print them out for Phil as he won't read the boards, so I've saved one or two.

Bev

Spread the word. If you see on another thread that someone is gutted because they have lost their trip reports point them in my direction and I'll see if I can help.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter