In a bad mood today, just want to think about...

mykittenahatesyou

Earning My Ears
our trip on Thursday. It's cold and snowy and I'm grumpy with work and family stuff. I'm looking forward to pulling into the Old Key West and watching the Palms sway and smelling the sweet, humid air. :sunny:

The thing I look forward to most is standing in line for our first ride at Magic Kingdom and letting the atmosphere reel us in....

what's everyone else looking forward to on their upcoming trip? Spread the positive energy :goodvibes

Oooh yeah! I suspect I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) as I become absolutely miserable during February and March. I've been grumpy at the DKids lately too :( . I am so sick of the snow and cold, and that 40 days can't pass by quickly enough! I can't wait to get back to my favorite little piece of beach between the Poly and GF and just feel the warm sun on my face and know I'm back in the magic. :wizard:

I can completely understand your sour moods! (I really don't think this snow storm we have been having ALL DAY helps..... Just remember... Spring officially starts 12 days. It can only get better.....

1976-1990 Various family trips when young
1998 Off site 1st trip with husband and daughters
2001 All Stars Music
Oct 2005 CBR

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: princess:

Yeah this rain/snow/whatever is really getting on my nerves. I had to drive into Newton today for a meeting and it was just miserable. Last night I had a dream we were supposed to get 28 FEET of snow! Ha! Can you imagine? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter