Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

TGIF! Oh wait, it doesn't matter, I am on vacation now.:cool1:
Good to sleep in this morning, will start packing later today.
We will be at OKW the days leading up to the cruise and spending at least one day at Epcot.

Looking forward to see friends old and new in just 8 1/2 days.:goodvibes

Can't wait to see you. You know, it is 5 o'clock somewhere!

Why would anyone want to see us?
GSF.jpg

Are we doing this?

OK, I know it's been posted before but I forgot to write it down and now can't find it :confused3.

Can someone re-post or indicate the post with the formal, semi-formal, pirate night listing.

(this job stuff really gets in the way of cruise planning! :rotfl2:)

Thanks, Bob

OK, I know it's been posted before but I forgot to write it down and now can't find it :confused3.

Can someone re-post or indicate the post with the formal, semi-formal, pirate night listing.

(this job stuff really gets in the way of cruise planning! :rotfl2:)

Thanks, Bob

I thought maybe you were going to ask what your stateroom number was for this cruise :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I thought maybe you were going to ask what your stateroom number was for this cruise :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OMG - that would be me...I actually have a list in my phone as to which cabin on which cruise....too confusing!

4 ships 1 year...begins in less than a week!!

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE ARE INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS ... FINALLY!!!!! WE SET SAIL IN 5 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
Fantasyinagural.jpg

OK - I usually work from a one page sheet when delivering my FE gifts. So, here is one I made - this is broken down by deck. Should print on one page of paper done landscape. This is a read only version, I have done this on other cruises and some folks found it helpful. The very small columns labeled F & M are the gender of children in the cabin - from 2 to 16 only.

Enjoy - let me know if unable to access it please:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av44qfU6-0BWdC1yTENLZDItTXJiNEMxRUc2dG04NEE#gid=0

Cayla

OK - link is now available for anyone - sorry about the sharing thing, I granted access to any to requested it, but it is open now for read only.

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE ARE INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS ... FINALLY!!!!! WE SET SAIL IN 4 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
Fantasyinagural.jpg

Cayla & Terrie,
We just got an unexpected upgrade this weekend, so we have moved from 8506 to 7510.

I plan on leaving out a note as I realize this is last minute and many have already left. Michael updated the FE doc on FB, so if you could change your 1 page doc, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Only 4 more sleeps 'till we see you on the Fantasy!

Cayla & Terrie,
We just got an unexpected upgrade this weekend, so we have moved from 8506 to 7510.

I plan on leaving out a note as I realize this is last minute and many have already left. Michael updated the FB doc, so if you could change your 1 page doc, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Only 4 more sleeps 'till we see you on the Fantasy!

My FE Doc is not just for FB but for all @ http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20120331/MV_FE_LIST.htm

It is a one pager (single webpage) viewable in any browser.

Greetings everyone, I'm sorry to hijack your cruise meet thread, but I wanted to see if you might be able to lend me a quick "eye" while you are onboard the ship next week? I don't have a cruise planned on the Fantasy anytime soon, but wanted to see if someone might be able to check on a polo for me in one of the shops? We were on the Dream in July and I picked up a red polo (made by Nike), it has Disney Dream on the left chest in a compass, and Inaugural Voyages on the sleeve. It's a real nice shirt so I was curious if they are doing the same on the Fantasy? If someone might be able to check for me (and maybe snap a pic) that would be great... If they do sell one my next step would be to work with someone to see if someone could pick one up down the road, but need to see if they even have something similar first before I worry about that.

I really appreciate the help, and am super excited for you. I've been watching the Fantasy and Dream come and go from port on the PC webcam. I'm trying to get quotes for next summer, but I think all the cat 9's are sold out... :( But we'll see.

Thanks,
Mark

PS- if you are able to snap a pic let me know and I can pm you my email address. Again I know what it's like to cruise and if everyone is too busy, believe me I understand!! :D TIA

We were on the Dream in July and I picked up a red polo (made by Nike), it has Disney Dream on the left chest in a compass, and Inaugural Voyages on the sleeve. It's a real nice shirt so I was curious if they are doing the same on the Fantasy?

I'm pretty sure I saw something like that when the Fantasy Inaugural Voyages merchandise was available online so you might be lucky. I'll try and remember to have a look and get a picture for you. :goodvibes

I feel a need to send out a blanket,total apology to the large FE group for what will surely be really crumpled brown bags. I bought a suitcase just for the FE's & thought they would settle in nicely,but,oh my, I do believe they will all come out of that suitcase looking like an 8th grade lunchbag.
So I'm sorry for the flop on presentation,but they did look mighty good going in!!!!! Honest....:scared1:

I feel a need to send out a blanket,total apology to the large FE group for what will surely be really crumpled brown bags. I bought a suitcase just for the FE's & thought they would settle in nicely,but,oh my, I do believe they will all come out of that suitcase looking like an 8th grade lunchbag.
So I'm sorry for the flop on presentation,but they did look mighty good going in!!!!! Honest....:scared1:

No Prob. I know I look a mess after coming off the plane too... :)

Maybe you can take a photo of a bag before packing and post it here after the cruise so we can see a before shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter