• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indiana Jones ride

tylerrabe

Earning My Ears
I thought I read this ride was closing for refurbishment November 14th. We are going next Thursday. Any chance it’s still going to be open?? Kids are really wanting to ride it so was curious

I rode it yesterday. Be forwarned; it tends to go down a few times a day...if it is a must do, try to do it early in the day

i just checked and it was scheduled to just be closed Nov 14-16. I didn’t notice if it actually closed then, but it was just meant to be brief. Hopefully you’ll be good to go!

I rode it yesterday. Be forwarned; it tends to go down a few times a day...if it is a must do, try to do it early in the day
It's our go to rope drop ride for exactly that reason. Our experience has been that it's usually up and running at rope drop but then breaks down multiple times throughout the day. By rogue dropping it we get a short line and we're pretty sure it's going to be up and running.

I thought I read this ride was closing for refurbishment November 14th. We are going next Thursday. Any chance it’s still going to be open?? Kids are really wanting to ride it so was curious
We rode it this morning. It could really use a refurbishment though- it has a lot of parts not working. Enjoy your trip!

We rode it this morning. It could really use a refurbishment though- it has a lot of parts not working. Enjoy your trip!
I saw this addressed on another site as well. So many effects still not functioning after the refurbishment. There must have been something they needed to fix. Hopefully they have a plan or develop a plan to address the issues. This ride deserves a good show!

We rode it last week-on the 17th, first day open, the boulder effect wasn’t working, but it worked in our second ride on the 19th. We didn’t notice any other effects not working.

We rode it last week-on the 17th, first day open, the boulder effect wasn’t working, but it worked in our second ride on the 19th. We didn’t notice any other effects not working.
Was the giant cobra working? That has been stationary for months, now.

Was the giant cobra working? That has been stationary for months, now.
It did not work this past weekend. The boulder did not work any of the times we rode it either. We also got stopped momentarily twice throughout the ride. A lot of noticeable non-working special effects.

It was only closed for like a couple days. We were there the week of Nov 14-19 and I was able to ride it that week after it re-opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter