Indianapolis DIS Meet - 2nd Annual - All Welcome

:rotfl2: I know, it's crazy!!! I think it's more about the people than anything else. Plus I've never been to Indy and I love to go to new places so this should be an adventure.

I will probably be staying with you if you're sure you and Kim don't mind. I hear you have a big house.:rolleyes1

I'm not sure what to do about renting a car yet. If we do things both Saturday and Sunday then I probably wouldn't need one, will I? I could just ride around with you guys if you don't mind. Right now I'm leaning towards not getting a car because it was kinda nice not to have to drive around Disney last week!! We'll see.

Thanks for everything!!! Let me know what I can do to help!!!
Thanks Shelly. Let me know what you decide about the car. We'd be more than happy to take you around as long as you don't mind running several errands with me.

Ok...Who said my house was big? :rolleyes1 They must have told you this in Fantasyland. :laughing:

Shelly, you are going to love Indy! Its a great city.

Ohh..I just confirmed that we will be there. If there is anything going on the day after I might be able to talk to wife into staying saturday night.
Right on Puck! Glad you guys are coming!

Well, I thought about Sky Concert which is a downtown fireworks show synchronized to music on the radio, but apparently they are not doing it this year.
Let me see what else is goiing on that weekend.

Thanks Shelly. Let me know what you decide about the car. We'd be more than happy to take you around as long as you don't mind running several errands with me.

Ok...Who said my house was big? :rolleyes1 They must have told you this in Fantasyland. :laughing:

Right on Puck! Glad you guys are coming!

Well, I thought about Sky Concert which is a downtown fireworks show synchronized to music on the radio, but apparently they are not doing it this year.
Let me see what else is goiing on that weekend.

I don't know about the size of your house, but I do know the type of houses that are in Fishers! Chances are its pretty nice!

Aaron - Thanks for putting this together again. I think Tracey and I from the Disney, Indiana podcast are going to try to make it again this year!
Hi Scott,
I'm glad you guys will be able to make it again. I see you are headed down to Disney World in less than 2 weeks. I hope you guys have a great time! :goodvibes

Ok, this is a bit scary, but Aaron I see you have a nice two story brick home. Looks like the grass could use some attention. Your neighbors two doors down need to work on the pool. It a little green and could use some metal out or check the chlorine levels. Your next door neighbors have a nice trampoline. I like the red door on your place also! You have a couple nice trees in the front yard. Did you build the place structure for Anna? Looks like fun :)

Ok, this is a bit scary, but Aaron I see you have a nice two story brick home. Looks like the grass could use some attention. Your neighbors two doors down need to work on the pool. It a little green and could use some metal out or check the chlorine levels. Your next door neighbors have a nice trampoline. I like the red door on your place also! You have a couple nice trees in the front yard. Did you build the place structure for Anna? Looks like fun :)

This is scary!! :scared1:

(In my best Carousel of Progress voice). "No privacy at all around this place"! :lmao:
Actually, my front yard looks a lot better now, and I'm sure the trees in the front are a lot bigger as well. We have an agreement with our neighbor....We can use their trampline while they can use our swing set. It works out pretty well. Yup...We built the play set for Anna about 5 years ago.

Wow...Don AND Shelly???

What about the rest of the bunch???? :yay:

(In my best Carousel of Progress voice). "No privacy at all around this place"! :lmao:
Actually, my front yard looks a lot better now, and I'm sure the trees in the front are a lot bigger as well. We have an agreement with our neighbor....We can use their trampline while they can use our swing set. It works out pretty well. Yup...We built the play set for Anna about 5 years ago.

See I would get to know the house two down with the pool ;) Although we have our own, so we don't have to be nice to anyone!

Since I live in the middle of no-where, you will never see a decent google earth shot of my house!

I am so excited, we had a blast last year! Count us is - me, DH, DD (12), DD (8) and DS (4). We will bring Veggie Pasta Salad.

Thank you so much, Aaron!
:cheer2:

I am so excited, we had a blast last year! Count us is - me, DH, DD (12), DD (8) and DS (4). We will bring Veggie Pasta Salad.

Thank you so much, Aaron!
:cheer2:
I've marked you on the list! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Aaron,
Count me in this year. I don't want to miss it this year. I'll probably bring a desert of some type, just don't know what yet.

Aaron,
Count me in this year. I don't want to miss it this year. I'll probably bring a desert of some type, just don't know what yet.
I'll mark you down Tracey! Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you.

So, what's the weather like in Sept?? I need to know what to pack!! :lmao:

Hot and humid!
Yup. Definately hot and humid. Unless there is some freak of nature bring shorts and short sleeves.

As of right now, count us in. It will be my wife and I. I will get back to you as to what type of food will will bring..smjj

Wow, I have to miss it again:sad2:We leave for the Disney that day:yay:I'll wave from the plane.
Have a great time!

Aaron: We coudn't make it last year due to illness in the house that weekend, but hopefully this year we can. I'll put it on the calendar today to save the weekend from anything else getting in the way of it.

It would be 5 of us, myself, DW Julie and 3 kids (13, 10 & 5). Not sure yet what we would bring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter