Indianapolis DIS Meet - 2nd Annual - All Welcome

As of right now, count us in. It will be my wife and I. I will get back to you as to what type of food will will bring..smjj
Glad you can make. I'll mark you donw on the list.

Wow, I have to miss it again:sad2:We leave for the Disney that day:yay:I'll wave from the plane.
Have a great time!
Sorry you have to miss again. I know others will be missing as well due to the holiday weekend.

Aaron: We coudn't make it last year due to illness in the house that weekend, but hopefully this year we can. I'll put it on the calendar today to save the weekend from anything else getting in the way of it.

It would be 5 of us, myself, DW Julie and 3 kids (13, 10 & 5). Not sure yet what we would bring.
Glad to hear it Stopher. I'll mark you down. Probably not that far of a drive for you guys. :)

We'll be there (me, DH, DD-12, DS-4 and DD-2).

I think we will be driving down on Friday night and staying until Sunday night or Monday morning. Our school district has decided that our kids need to go to school on Labor day next school year ... I said from the very beginning that I would not send my kids to school that day and I am sticking to it. We'll be in Indiana!

I'm not sure what we will be bringing for the food table... something that travels well. :) :car:

We'll be there (me, DH, DD-12, DS-4 and DD-2).

I think we will be driving down on Friday night and staying until Sunday night or Monday morning. Our school district has decided that our kids need to go to school on Labor day next school year ... I said from the very beginning that I would not send my kids to school that day and I am sticking to it. We'll be in Indiana!

I'm not sure what we will be bringing for the food table... something that travels well. :) :car:
That is soooo cool Ann. I can't believe how many familiar faces we are going to see at this meet! :)

Aaron, Heather and I will definately be there! We had such a fun time last year and the $50.00 Speadway gas card I won was GREAT:thumbsup2
Will wait and see what gets lined up for the pitch in and will bring whatever you need us too. Don't know if little 1's will be with us but will update if they decide to come.
Dodie and Phillip we will miss you 2 this year we had so much fun chatting with you guys, but if your gonna miss it, at least you have a GREAT excuse lol...
NOW we have a reason to look forward to muggy Sept:goodvibes....Shawnpirate:

Aaron, Heather and I will definately be there! We had such a fun time last year and the $50.00 Speadway gas card I won was GREAT:thumbsup2
Will wait and see what gets lined up for the pitch in and will bring whatever you need us too. Don't know if little 1's will be with us but will update if they decide to come.
Dodie and Phillip we will miss you 2 this year we had so much fun chatting with you guys, but if your gonna miss it, at least you have a GREAT excuse lol...
NOW we have a reason to look forward to muggy Sept:goodvibes....Shawnpirate:
Glad to hear it Shawn! I was happy somebody who drove a ways won the gift card. Looking forward to seeing you and Heather again. :)

Let me or Shawn know if you need anything Aaron....am so looking forward to this, it was such fun last year. :woohoo:

Let me or Shawn know if you need anything Aaron....am so looking forward to this, it was such fun last year. :woohoo:
Thanks Heather. I will let you know. This year is going to be so much fun. It seems like many familiar faces are coming back. A lot of new friendships have been made over the past year, not only in Indy, but even during trips to Orlando. It's going to be great to see everyone again.

We would love to come, and we'll try to be there. :) Usually we go to Kentucky over Labor Day weekend, I think that's why we missed it last year, but maybe this year we'll be around. It would be great to see some fellow DISers. ;)

We would love to come, and we'll try to be there. :) Usually we go to Kentucky over Labor Day weekend, I think that's why we missed it last year, but maybe this year we'll be around. It would be great to see some fellow DISers. ;)
Hi Erika,
Thanks for checking in! Hope to see you guys there. It should be a great day for familes & friends.

Hi Aaron-

My daughter and I will be there. I will add what I will bring as we get closer. I will search some recipes and see what I can find that is classic Disney food.

I happened to stumble on to this thread thru a link in someone's siggy...unfortunately (well fortunately for us...all in how you look at it) we will be in Disney World when the meet is taking place. If it wasn't for that minor detail, we would be in. We met some really great people on our last Disney Cruise due to the DisBoards. Maybe next year we will be able to attend.

Now if the rain would just get moving on outta here....

Hi Aaron-

My daughter and I will be there. I will add what I will bring as we get closer. I will search some recipes and see what I can find that is classic Disney food.
Hi Shannon...Glad you will be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing you.

I happened to stumble on to this thread thru a link in someone's siggy...unfortunately (well fortunately for us...all in how you look at it) we will be in Disney World when the meet is taking place. If it wasn't for that minor detail, we would be in. We met some really great people on our last Disney Cruise due to the DisBoards. Maybe next year we will be able to attend.

Now if the rain would just get moving on outta here....
Sorry you can't make it, but being at WDW is awesome!

My DH and I will be there (we will be joined by my BIL and SIL and their children but I am sure my SIL fairygodmotherjen will R.S.V.P for them). We attended last year and we had a blast! We are willing to help, so let us know if you need anything. I'm not sure what I am bringing yet but I will let you know. :goodvibes
Shelley and Tim

My DH and I will be there (we will be joined by my BIL and SIL and their children but I am sure my SIL fairygodmotherjen will R.S.V.P for them). We attended last year and we had a blast! We are willing to help, so let us know if you need anything. I'm not sure what I am bringing yet but I will let you know. :goodvibes
Shelley and Tim
Thanks Shelley. We're looking forward to seeing you and your family there. And thanks for the offer for help. I'll let you know if we need anything the closer we get to September. See you soon!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yup!! that is it...it is sauna...You can strip down and shave at the meet, who needs a sauna in Indy! :lmao:

I am so excited you are coming Shelly!! :cutie::cutie::cutie:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think I'll keep the shaving confined to the shower, thanks!!!

I'm excited too!!!! I still can't believe I'm coming!!! I just couldn't pass up the airfare and spending time with friends!!!

Hi, Aaron! The family logistics have been worked out, and we're coming! (Techinically, we're already on the list as Shelley's BIL and SIL, but still;))

It will be me, my husband Bryan, and our three kids (8, 5, and 1). We'd be willing to bring the Wii with a Disney trivia game if someone had a small TV - we don't! Let me know! I'll bring a salad of some kind. We can't wait - we had a ball last time!

Jen

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think I'll keep the shaving confined to the shower, thanks!!!

I'm excited too!!!! I still can't believe I'm coming!!! I just couldn't pass up the airfare and spending time with friends!!!
It's soooo cool that you are coming Shelly. :cool1:

Hi, Aaron! The family logistics have been worked out, and we're coming! (Techinically, we're already on the list as Shelley's BIL and SIL, but still;))

It will be me, my husband Bryan, and our three kids (8, 5, and 1). We'd be willing to bring the Wii with a Disney trivia game if someone had a small TV - we don't! Let me know! I'll bring a salad of some kind. We can't wait - we had a ball last time!

Jen
Hi Jen! Glad you and the fam are coming. I've added you guys to the list. I think I've got it straight now. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

I wish I had gone to the first meet last year, and I was actually home then! I'll be on vacation this year and unable to attend. If you have any more DIS meets in the Indianapolis area, I'll try to make one, because I could use a good DIS meet! :)

I wish I had gone to the first meet last year, and I was actually home then! I'll be on vacation this year and unable to attend. If you have any more DIS meets in the Indianapolis area, I'll try to make one, because I could use a good DIS meet! :)
Sorry you can't make it Nancy. If anything changes please let us know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter