Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

Can you please scratch my family off the list. I am flying to Nashville that weekend to visit a friend. My first "Ann" only trip in TEN years. :dance3:

I hope everyone has a great time!!

Update on us...my dad will now be coming as well! We're very excited/slightly nervous as this is our first DISmeet!

Update on us...my dad will now be coming as well! We're very excited/slightly nervous as this is our first DISmeet!
That's great! Please don't be nervous. It's a lot of fun. Make sure to look for me and my wife Kim. We'll talk to anyone. I'll be wearing a red, white, and black striped shirt and a hat of some kind.

We live just a few miles from there and would like to join in the fun on Saturday. It will be my husband and I along with our two daughters (3 yrs old and 2 months old). We'll bring some chips and popcorn.

We'll miss you Sooze....
:sad:

And if it's okay with you I'm going to leave your names on the list because you will certainly be there in spirit. Without you this meet may not even exist.

You're so kind, Aaron! Thanks so much.... hope to see you soon!

I talked to my brother the other day and he may go with us or meet us there. He wants to attend and is trying to re-arrange some stuff he had planned. He and his family have been to Disney many times but it would be just him...smjj

We live just a few miles from there and would like to join in the fun on Saturday. It will be my husband and I along with our two daughters (3 yrs old and 2 months old). We'll bring some chips and popcorn.
Sound great. See you soon. :)

I talked to my brother the other day and he may go with us or meet us there. He wants to attend and is trying to re-arrange some stuff he had planned. He and his family have been to Disney many times but it would be just him...smjj
Thanks...I will mark him on the list as attending.

Hi Everyone,

As we approach the meet I wanted to remind everyone about posting what food items you can bring to the meet. We seem to be short on hot items so please feel free to bring those if you can. :)

Hi Everyone,

As we approach the meet I wanted to remind everyone about posting what food items you can bring to the meet. We seem to be short on hot items so please feel free to bring those if you can. :)

I was planning to bring chicken and potato salad. Would you prefer us to bring more chicken and forgo the potato saled??...smjj

Can pick up some chicken at WalMart-if that will help.

Just got done making cookies.

Almost here, Aaron. I will be leaving Chicago tomorrow, staying from Friday to Monday, home after the Nationals.

I will bring a case (40 I think) of Capri Sun drinks and also a case (again, 40 I think) of individual apple sauces.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :cool1:

Almost here, Aaron. I will be leaving Chicago tomorrow, staying from Friday to Monday, home after the Nationals.

I will bring a case (40 I think) of Capri Sun drinks and also a case (again, 40 I think) of individual apple sauces.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :cool1:
That sounds great Dan. It will be good to see you again. My folks will be glad to know you are coming.

See you soon.

Greetings DISers!

I will be making tshirts for the DISMeet. I will be selling them for $15 each and all money going to GKTW! Come enjoy the DISMeet and take home a great souvenir! See everyone on Saturday! It looks to be a great day!

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

Greetings DISers!

I will be making tshirts for the DISMeet. I will be selling them for $15 each and all money going to GKTW! Come enjoy the DISMeet and take home a great souvenir! See everyone on Saturday! It looks to be a great day!

Great!

See everybody tomorrow. We leave after lunch today.

If anyone is interested me and a few others will be at the hall around 9:00AM to begin setting up for the meet. Feel free to stop by and help anytime between 9:00AM and 1:00PM.

See everyone tomorrow!

I'm working until 12:30... :( I'll help clean up though, and Andy said he'll come up to help too. See you tomorrow.:goodvibes

I'm working until 12:30... :( I'll help clean up though, and Andy said he'll come up to help too. See you tomorrow.:goodvibes
Sounds great....Thanks to all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter