Inexpensive LoungeFly backpacks?

pklein09

Winner DVC Trivia Contest April 2006
Is there a place to get a Loungefly cheap? Do the the outlets have them? I'm not terribly concerned with having a particular pattern.

TIA!

I've seen them pop up at my local TJ Maxx recently for about $30. The ones from HotTopic are usually a bit less expensive (but the zippers/hardware are also lighter-duty than ones from the parks/boxlunch/loungefly directly.)

That being said, they're cute but they're not overly practical for park days (if that's what your intention is) and they're not particularly comfortable to wear all day, IMO. (I still take mine on trips, but usually have DH carry it for a few hours)

As long as you're not looking for parks specific ones, then you can get them from Loungefly (website, I don't think they have a physical store), Hot Topic (online or in store) and Box Lunch (online or in store). You can also try Pink A La Mode.

Right now, Loungefly has a Gadget (Rescue Rangers) loungefly backpack for $27 + shipping, final sale

i agree they are not the best for carrying stuff in the parks (they don't hold much) but esp. with all the coupons and discounts hot topic is doing right now they are probably the best bet.

Thanks all! They're for kids knocking about....not really for use in the parks. If it gets abused a bit (kids!), I won't care so much because they were not expensive!

I've found them at TJ Maxx and also found knock offs there as well if you just want the Disney characters. I actually own 2 Loungeflys and one TJ Maxx knockoff and use them all in the parks. It depends on what you carry as to whether they are practical. I'm try to carry as little as possible and even just use a water bottle carrier a lot of times if I'm wearing a skort with pockets. I carry a loungefly if I need to carry and umbrella and/or a rain coat of some kind or a light jacket of some kind. It will hold that plus a water bottle, a small ziplock with various stuff like wipes and band aids, my little pill carrier, my battery pack and my phone if I want it in there (I usually have it in a pocket on me). I don't need to carry any more than that into the parks. I also use them at home as well. But, like I said, I don't carry a lot into the parks and even just use a fanny pack some times (and I embrace the fanny pack and wear it at my waist and not as a sling).

In my local mall, Topic and Spencers sell them. There is also 2 other stores (don't remember the names) but they sell collectibles, they also have them.

I've found the Disney Parks ones at the Character Warehouse outlets in Florida and the regular Disney Store outlets outside of Florida. It's very hit or miss, but if you can visit frequently, you can even find them for as low as $25. Sometimes you can get a good deal on Amazon too.

I bought my first one from Amazon a couple months ago. I finally saw one that I really liked at DHS my second to last day. It was one with Ariel from the live action Little Mermaid but then and then I couldn't find it anywhere else! My price from Amazon was $60 which was a little less than it would have been at DHS with my DVC discount.

Honestly, I've got a couple Loungefly from Hot Topic, and Walmart has some loungefly knockoffs that are way better quality. So I'd check there, too. I have a Loki one, and my 10 year old has a super super cute pokemon one with a pokeball wallet attached.

Shop Disney is having their twice upon a year sale with an extra 25 off this weekend. Promo code brings several loungeflys down to around $40ish

Been going into TJ MAXX a couple of times. Noticed Disney Loungefly backpacks, wallets and purses. Backpack was $39.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter