(Insert Catchy Title Here) ... Our Oct 08 Trip Report in Pictures ~ UPDATED LAST DAY

for real???

you should have came over and met me also.
i was the good one in the group:rolleyes1
and Phamton was my pusher.....
:lmao:

bonny - great TR, luv the inclusion of videos

2 Disney Qs for u

*what did u order @ Boma? couldn't convince my meat & potato guys to give it a whirl (it sure smelled great walking thru the area to the pool::yes:: ), do see they have a steak & mac & cheese:-)crazy2: ) on menu?

*assuming uve visited the other value resorts, was POP a step above? i've only eaten @ the CS there, it was not long after opening & it looked a bit bleak-no landscaping, etc.:confused3 ; yet many say it's 'the best' value...what do u think?

*what did u order @ Boma? couldn't convince my meat & potato guys to give it a whirl (it sure smelled great walking thru the area to the pool::yes:: ), do see they have a steak & mac & cheese:-)crazy2: ) on menu?

*assuming uve visited the other value resorts, was POP a step above? i've only eaten @ the CS there, it was not long after opening & it looked a bit bleak-no landscaping, etc.:confused3 ; yet many say it's 'the best' value...what do u think?

Boma is a buffet ... they have quite a variety and yes they have mac & cheese. I didn't see steak but they do have a variety of meats available all wood cooked (they used to have prime rib that melted in your mouth, but I believe they replaced it with a lesser cut of meat) - chicken, salmon, etc. Here's the menu from Allears - it'll give you a good idea.

As for the values - we've only ever stayed at POP ... :confused3

Bonny and Lee, your pictures are outstanding and what a great trip report! I keep saying that Tim and I are going to have to make it to HHN and join all of you for the RIP tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter