insurance question and car accident

I agree with most of the other posters who have said, she just needs to get in contact with her insurance company. Fault doesn't have to be 100% on one party. I had an accident years ago that I thought for sure was 100% the other person's fault (they ran a red light), but their insurance fought and my insurance ended up settling with them for 70% and mine paid 30%.

Since the other driver admitted fault and seemed cooperative, it's a good sign that his insurance company will likely accept liability. However, it's still important for your friend to be proactive in ensuring she receives fair compensation for the damages to her vehicle and any potential injuries she may have sustained.
Given the complexity of insurance claims and the potential for disputes over compensation, your friend may benefit from consulting with a car accident lawyer Longmont. A lawyer can help her understand her rights, navigate the claims process, and negotiate with the insurance company on her behalf.

Last edited:
Maybe she could take dumpster cookies with the drawings... might help them find in her favor...
I had to laugh at this--
gross as it was when she said where they came from
she hasnt brought snacks in since that day
sheell have to send her grand kids to the dumpsters again
although she did say the dumpsters were clean
I had to laugh at that one since we live in an somewhat fancy condo and our dumpsters are never clean
eeeeeeewwwwww just the thought of those cookies being in the dumpster makes me ill

I worked in insurance defense in the legal field for many years. We had accident reconstruction done by experts many times for accidents similar to your friend's. The tail light/back up light bulbs can be examined, and the position of the filament in a broken bulb indicates whether or not the bulb was illuminated at the time of impact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter