Interest Thread for WDW & DLR Event Swap Sign-up 10/18 7:30pm EST

I am in on that group. I will do either mini kits or elements. Okay I need to go readjust my list. We are going to do the Pirates League when we go next year. All 3 of us are going to dress up as pirates. I already got our outfits. I need to get home and get my groups together.

I am in on that group. I will do either mini kits or elements. Okay I need to go readjust my list. We are going to do the Pirates League when we go next year. All 3 of us are going to dress up as pirates. I already got our outfits. I need to get home and get my groups together.

Which would you rather? or both?

:hug:- to JLD, I hope things get better soon.

My mom and I will be in for a few groups for this swap. I am really excited and already have some stuff to use.

Susan,

Any way to add an elements group for General Christmas and General Halloween? I was reading back through the previous posts and several people posted they were interested in that. I know you've got a lot of groups already to fill though...just an idea. Thanks!

Susan,

Any way to add an elements group for General Christmas and General Halloween? I was reading back through the previous posts and several people posted they were interested in that. I know you've got a lot of groups already to fill though...just an idea. Thanks!

I think it may be me just not fully understanding the requests:rotfl2: I have general MNSSHP and MVMCP -- but you are requesting just regular, non-disney Halloween and non- disney Christmas?

ANd yes, I can add that. Let me know, so I get it right.

I think it may be me just not fully understanding the requests:rotfl2: I have general MNSSHP and MVMCP -- but you are requesting just regular, non-disney Halloween and non- disney Christmas?

ANd yes, I can add that. Let me know, so I get it right.

I don't know... I saw the general Disney Halloween and General Disney Christmas in MINI PAGE KITS. The elements section does have MVMCP and MNSSHP. We went to WDW last December but didn't do the MVMCP so I don't need elements specific to that party although I could most likely repurpose them on pages and just not use the titles. I could however use general Disney christmasy stuff. Maybe that is covered already with the Holiday Characters element group though?? Most of the element groups are specific holiday ones. I'll be fine either way...whatever you decide is perfectly fine. Sorry to confuse ya! Not non-Disney regular christmas.

I don't know... I saw the general Disney Halloween and General Disney Christmas in MINI PAGE KITS. The elements section does have MVMCP and MNSSHP. We went to WDW last December but didn't do the MVMCP so I don't need elements specific to that party although I could most likely repurpose them on pages and just not use the titles. I could however use general Disney christmasy stuff. Maybe that is covered already with the Holiday Characters element group though?? Most of the element groups are specific holiday ones. I'll be fine either way...whatever you decide is perfectly fine. Sorry to confuse ya! Not non-Disney regular christmas.

No this good. I'll re-title the elements to be general disney halloween -- I know that what I intended to make for that MNSSHP element group was not really party specific, but rather disney halloween.

For the mini kits - -I will re-title it to read general disney christmas/halloween.

THese mini kit groups got split into two and the general MNNSHP has been re-titled general disney halloween - -so your pieces for this group would either work for the party or just halloween at disney world. If you have any thoughts or concerns about this, please let me know soon!

Group 0: MNSSHP
1. Villains Mix and Mingle. -
2. HalloWishes -
3. Mickey’s Boo to You Parade
4. Trick or Treat Stations -
5. General MNSSHP

Group 1: MNSSHP
1. Mickey's Boo to You Parade
2. Alice & Mad Hatter’s Treat Trail -
3. Halloween Dance Parties
4. Characters in Costume –
5. General MNSSHP

Group 2: General Disney Halloween

Group 3: Mickey's Hide and Go Treat Trails
1. Mickey's Hide and Go Treat Trails
2. Candy Corn Acres-
3. Hollywood Bat-Lot Bash
4. Pirate Warf-
5. Mickey's Trick or Treat on the Street Cavalcade
6. General Disneyland Halloween

Group 4: MVMCP
1. Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
2. Holiday Wishes
3. Mickey’s “Twas the Night Before Christmas” Show
4. Cinderella’s Holiday Wish Stage Show
5. General MVMCP

Group 5: MVMCP
1. Meet Santa
2. Holiday Treats
3. Belle's Enchanted Christmas
4. Celebrate the Season Show
5. General MVMCP

Group 6: General Disney Christmas

Okay you should see the mess of papers on my desk.... I think I am ready for sign ups. I got mine and Arizona Rita's all worked out. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter