Interest Thread for WDW & DLR Event Swap Sign-up 10/18 7:30pm EST

Here are the things I hads listed from the Pirate and Princess Swap back in April 2007:
New Tortuga in Adventureland
Rusty Cutlass Pirate Band
Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
Characters: Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Pluto and Goofy
Riverboat Riviera in Liberty Square
Riverboat Roulettes Banjo Trio
Legend of the Jolly Roger Haunted Riverboat
Characters: Pocohantas and John Smith
Solaris' System in Tomorrowland
Eclipse's Mixes - DJ Dance Party
Eclipes Mini Mix- Dance Party for the kids
Atmosphere groups including break dancing Pirates
Jasmine's Court in Adventureland
Princess Jasmine's Royal Guard Recruitment
Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
Ariel's Court in Fantasyland
Sebastian's Under the Sea Dance Party
Characters: Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder
Princess Pavilion in Mickey's Toontown Fair
Pirate Play Spot with pirate themed carnival games
Royal Image consulting for guests waiting on line for the Characters
Characters: Aurora, Belle, Cinderella

Music, Mayhem, and Magic Fireworks
Enchanted Adventure Parade

The bolded ones are the areas

Rebecca

That looks good Susan. In the elements groups, can a general P&PP group be added?
added this

Groups look great Susan-thanks for angel hostessing! There are so many great groups I want to sign up for...:dance3:
Happy to help out!

I have a question that I thought of as I'm brainstorming my single elements for this swap.

For Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights single element group E---could I do a typed up history of the lights telling the story of how the Osbourne family display grew too large etc...? I would take the text from what's here on wdwinfo and type it up and mat and embellish it. Is that okay? If not, I'll figure out something else, just wanted to ask.

Thanks!

Yes, I think that is a wonderful idea! Follow the guidelines for lyrics or quote.

Here are the things I hads listed from the Pirate and Princess Swap back in April 2007:
New Tortuga in Adventureland
Rusty Cutlass Pirate Band
Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
Characters: Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Pluto and Goofy
Riverboat Riviera in Liberty Square
Riverboat Roulettes Banjo Trio
Legend of the Jolly Roger Haunted Riverboat
Characters: Pocohantas and John Smith
Solaris' System in Tomorrowland
Eclipse's Mixes - DJ Dance Party
Eclipes Mini Mix- Dance Party for the kids
Atmosphere groups including break dancing Pirates
Jasmine's Court in Adventureland
Princess Jasmine's Royal Guard Recruitment
Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
Ariel's Court in Fantasyland
Sebastian's Under the Sea Dance Party
Characters: Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder
Princess Pavilion in Mickey's Toontown Fair
Pirate Play Spot with pirate themed carnival games
Royal Image consulting for guests waiting on line for the Characters
Characters: Aurora, Belle, Cinderella

Music, Mayhem, and Magic Fireworks
Enchanted Adventure Parade

The bolded ones are the areas

Rebecca

THanks for the info. I updated the star wars group and added in a star wars characters group.

P&PP: Wow - -that is a lot going on...I am stumped. SHould I put this all out in groups, or just have this as a reference for those who want to join a group?

I already have 15 mini kit groups, and 15 element groups. My concern is that we won't be able to fill all of these groups.

I would love it if you did signups tomorrow evening. I am gone this afternoon and working church nursery tomorrow am. I don't want to miss. Plus I need to look at the groups on my computer screen to see what I should sign up for.
I don't want to rush into signing up and end up with no ideas and too many groups.

For the p&pp stuff I would leave it has a reference list for ideas in the general group.

Susan, whoever gave you the info for the DL part did a great job!
I would be interested in groups 3 and 9 and either single elements or mini kits or even both if it ended up that way.
I have the opposite problem of NM! Tomorrow I have parent meeting for Christmas play, then help possibly with first rehearsal and then theater board meeting!
Could someone be my sign up buddy? I dont mind waiting because I know that Shawn will be in alot more groups than me!:goodvibes

I would love it if you did signups tomorrow evening. I am gone this afternoon and working church nursery tomorrow am. I don't want to miss. Plus I need to look at the groups on my computer screen to see what I should sign up for.
I don't want to rush into signing up and end up with no ideas and too many groups.

For the p&pp stuff I would leave it has a reference list for ideas in the general group.

Sign ups will stay at tomorrow evening. I deleted my post just so there is no confusion:thumbsup2

Susan, whoever gave you the info for the DL part did a great job!
I would be interested in groups 3 and 9 and either single elements or mini kits or even both if it ended up that way.
I have the opposite problem of NM! Tomorrow I have parent meeting for Christmas play, then help possibly with first rehearsal and then theater board meeting!
Could someone be my sign up buddy? I dont mind waiting because I know that Shawn will be in alot more groups than me!:goodvibes

Good to know the DL stuff works. I believe it was KKbeaton2 who provided the info.

Maybe NemoMom can be your buddy? I am going to leave it at tomorrow night. I'm still working on the sign up thread and the groups.

I can be ur sign up buddy if it opens tomorrow evening.

Whoo that must be a sign when others know I got my eye on lots of groups. I am hoarding for our mnsshp next year.Off to gym class. I will check back later.

On the Pirate and Princess party I would give the information as a reference rather than trying to have someone sign up for it all and do 1 set as mini page kits and 1 as elements.
Actually that is what I did with the Pirate and Princess Swap and not all areas were choosen then.

Rebecca

On the Pirate and Princess party I would give the information as a reference rather than trying to have someone sign up for it all and do 1 set as mini page kits and 1 as elements.
Actually that is what I did with the Pirate and Princess Swap and not all areas were choosen then.

Rebecca

Hi everyone! I am still alive. and truely and deeply sorry for not being in more contact. :sad1:

We are having the equlivalant of WW3 around here. I'll spare you all the gory details but the last straw was the soon to be ex closes all of our joint accounts and leaving me access to nothing.:mad: and i had to make an emergancy move. On top of that my internet has not been working. i was just able to get on.:scared1: Hopefully soon I can catch a break.

THank you so much for the hugs and thank you susan for taking over signups. I really love this board and am sorry if i have let anyone down. :hug:

I am wading through my inboxes right now and hopefully can get all caught up and see where i stand very soon! and I will be sure to get with the hostess for any swaps i am currently in very soon. Again I am super sorry for not being here.

So sorry to hear that you have had problems- I hope things get better soon. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

Rebecca

Prayers and Pixie Dust JDL!!

You did NOT let anyone down. Sorry real life stinks so bad right now.

:grouphug: JLD. I am soo sorry you are having to go through what you are right now.Please know that we are here for you if you just want to talk. Take care and remain strong.

AZ :thumbsup2. I got your pm.

I am adding an elements group -- THe Pirates League. I know it doesn't really fit, but I need stuff for it:thumbsup2

I just checked my brochure and the name is The Pirates League, although that is not really correct is it? Shouldn't it be The Pirates' League or The Pirate's League depending on whether this is meant to refer to one pirate or more than one? Whatever..the spelling listed is what is on the brochure.

If anyone is interested in mini kits instead, let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter