• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet shows that Florida does not have a Mask Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

It goes by County and Orange does have one, thank goodness!

Their park, their rules. Until there is some form of liability protection I believe most businesses will do something to protect themselves from litigation. While it seems strange that no one was suing over getting a cold or flu, we are living in strange times. I do not believe mask are effective and should certainly not be mandated, BUT I had no problem wearing one on my trip to Disney because I knew the requirements and agreed to them.

Florida does not have statewide restrictions. DeSantis has been clear that he believes (most) measures should be left up to the counties & cities who best know what is going on in their communities. What makes sense in Miami, will not make sense for the rural areas up in the panhandle, or a college-town like Gainesville.

Disney is in Orange County and follows their guidelines which currently has a mask mandate. Additionally, since Disney knows they have a lot of people mixing from all country and have the possibility to be a hot spot without precautions and so are a bit more strict with their mask guidelines than the county is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter