Invitations

I have been reading about all you crafty brides and tried my hand at save the dates and utter failure. Called Shelley from Impressions and she created them. They are nice and simple and a good starting place for our invitations. You can't see it but there is some glitter to the paper. We met Shelley during our planning session and can't wait to see what she does for our invitations.

1020001755.jpg

Hi just a lurker form the DLR boards. I love your save the date “fastpass” cards! That is a really neat idea! I love it!!
:banana:

I have been reading about all you crafty brides and tried my hand at save the dates and utter failure. Called Shelley from Impressions and she created them. They are nice and simple and a good starting place for our invitations. You can't see it but there is some glitter to the paper. We met Shelley during our planning session and can't wait to see what she does for our invitations.

1020001755.jpg

Those are simply fantastic!! I am soo jealous! Looove them!

I am an invitation designer so I am making my sister's invitations for her (part of her gift!). I am having a rhinestone buckle specially made in the shape of a carriage so that it will hold the pocket fold closed! Can not wait!

I just stared listing my invitations on www.weddingblisslane.com.

Thanks!

1020001755.jpg

I love these! So cute and original!! Can't wait to see your invites

I'm thinking of printing my invitations on Zazzle and would really love to see how other people's invitations turned out from them. If you printed from Zazzle, please post!

Thanks!

1020001755.jpg
Wow!!!! I love them!!

These are our stds...by MoyaLara...Larisa's work is always so beautiful...

This is the pocket ...are colors are peacock blue and truffle brown with a touch of navy
pocket.jpg

The save the date
std.jpg

A preliminary RSVP
prelimrsvp.jpg

there is no picture of the envelope which is silver with touches of navy blue...Ill try to post a picture of the outer envelope....

Larisa is a disbride her name is larisaandnick
check her out www.facebook.com/moyalara or www.moyalara.com

These are our stds...by MoyaLara...Larisa's work is always so beautiful...

This is the pocket ...are colors are peacock blue and truffle brown with a touch of navy
pocket.jpg

The save the date
std.jpg

A preliminary RSVP
prelimrsvp.jpg

there is no picture of the envelope which is silver with touches of navy blue...Ill try to post a picture of the outer envelope....

Larisa is a disbride her name is larisaandnick
check her out www.facebook.com/moyalara or www.moyalara.com

Nikisha sweetie, they're beautiful!

Yay, thanks for sharing and the great compliments!!! :goodvibes I need to get you a good pic of the outer envelope!!
because apparently I am never going to get around to doing anything...at the rate that I am going I am going to miss this wedding...but a nice outer envelope pic would be nice since I think it personally makes the invites....

1020001755.jpg

These are great!!! do they have a website??

Just got my save the dates in the mail so I can play now :-) They are luggage tags since we are traveling from Phx to DL for the wedding. On the front are all of the family names and the back has all the wedding info. So happy with the way they came out. Now I just need to figure out the invitations!

STD.jpg

STDback.jpg

These are fabulous! I am in awe of what you ladies have made. :worship: I just might attempt a DIY invite, I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that they don't come out looking like a kindergarten art project.

We just got our save-the-dates in so I finally get to play :dance3: We are doing minibooks from Minted.

cd18c9ee.jpg
c9ff0f71.jpg
19fb6b19.jpg
fa67623c.jpg

We used Disney for our STD's, which I was very happy with! I am in the process of making out invitations, and have about 8 finished, :rotfl: so I thought I would share. I was originally going to make them 100% on my own, but ended up buying a kit and then adding some of my own touches, which I am sure glad I did because they were a pain in the but! Here they are:
232323232%7Ffp73397%3Enu%3D3362%3E69%3B%3E283%3E245369%3B374259ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp73396%3Enu%3D4%3B%3B9%3E995%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D3362%3A3995934%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp633%3A8%3Enu%3D4%3B%3B9%3E995%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D3362%3A3486734%3Anu0mrj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter