• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iPhone + size, how do I carry it in the parks?

Wait, if you wear it under your dress, do you a have to go into the restroom every time you want something out of it? Seems like a huge inconvenience to me. I'd rather go thru the bag check line than have stop by the restroom every time I needed something.
No, once in the park she goes into a restroom and pulls it out over her dress and then wears it over her dress like a belt. Then it's easily accessible all day.

Wait, if you wear it under your dress, do you a have to go into the restroom every time you want something out of it? Seems like a huge inconvenience to me. I'd rather go thru the bag check line than have stop by the restroom every time I needed something.

No, I go to the restroom as soon as I'm in the park and pull it over my dress and wear it like a belt.

I suggest a small cross-body bag what can hold the essentials such as your phone and wallet. It won't be as heavy and it's very easily accessible since it's right at your side. I just saw them at Target yesterday and I'm considering getting one for my trip!

I have no idea how you people manage to fit this phone in your pants pockets, LOL! I can put it in the back pocket on my jeans, but it sticks out and doesn't feel secure or safe when I sit down like that. There's no way it fits in a front pocket. I tried a neck lanyard once and my phone nearly beat me to death on bumpy roller coasters. I hate carrying a big, too, but I've ended up carrying a small cross body pouch to deal with the giant phone. I bought it because I wanted the better camera and longer battery life, but the size is definitely not convenient.

Do you have the case in the link you included? I was actually looking at the same one last night for my dad, but some of the reviews say it's only good if you have a thick/bulky case on your phone because the holster is on the larger side. He uses the slim silicone Apple case on his, so was just concerned about how secure it would be.

Not that one, in particular.

But, just go to a store that has a selection of phone cases and try them out.

I do normally carry my "iPhone plus" in my back pocket, but NOT at Disney.

I would not want to SIT DOWN on (or experience some extra-hard "bounces" on) my phone in some of the odd positions and angles that go with 7DMT or R'n'RC or Splash or Space Mtn. or the Doombuggies of HM...

Also, the act of EXITING from attraction vehicles like those (and so many others) that I'm not used to, could easily cause the phone to dislodge from a rear pocket.

Talk about ruining a day!!

No, I go to the restroom as soon as I'm in the park and pull it over my dress and wear it like a belt.
Aaah, gotcha. I was picturing you having to escape into the ladies room every time you needed something - what a pain! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter