Is anyone else going to be there on....

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
h elloooo everyone,
Is anyone else going to be in Disney around the first two weeks in Dec? And is there a dis meet around that time as well?

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My family and I will be there to the 7th. Dis meet sounds good. I think there is one around thanksgiving as well as my friend from Chicago has invited me to one.

Audrey

I'm going to be there from the 4th to 11th (dates not confirmed). I'm going to be there for the DIS Convention I know that there is a formal price for this with extras but that there are also unofficial meets - there is a dedicated forum on these boards dedicated to it. But if you just want to have an informal Brit meet I'd love to meet up with you and Leeds Fan.

Where will you be staying and what about you Leeds Fan where will you be staying!

Sounds like it's going to be fun!

Fingers crossed I'll be there sometime around that first week of December for DISCON as well (but it's all on condition that I MUST get a super cheap flight as this'll be my 3rd trip this year)...like Sam says, it's a whole event so there will be tons of meets going on outside the event...last year there were Dole Whip Meets and Fantasyland meets, thrill ride meets, all sorts! But a Brit meet would be good too :)

Penny :)

Hi,
We are hoping to be in Disney 30th Nov-5th Dec and 9th Dec-12th Dec (Vero Beach in between) perhaps see you there!!

Mick and the Dragon

:smooth:

Well I hereby take charge of organising a Brit meet what do you all think?

Let me know or PM me.:)

I will be there 6th - 16th, let me know what you decide. Have a pretty packed schedule but would like to say hello if possible.

We'll be there Dec 3rd - Dec 20th. If we can fit it in it sounds a great idea....

Tony:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter