Is clothing required on your verandah?

Somehow I think that if you were at a WDW resort and standing on your balcony without anything on you may encounter a problem with the resort. That's why I was thinking the same on a Disney ship, they may not want that sort of thing happening on their ships. I mean I couldn't even imagine sitting at Fishlips and watching the Dream or Fantasy sail by and naked people waving from their balconies.
I can never imagine sitting at a place called Fishlips.

I prefer that to the couple :lovestructhat decided to use the hot tub ... on one of our cruises...(like they didn't think everything is being watched, because it's late?? )
which of course had to be Closed to be Cleaned...:scared:
What are people thinking!!!!?

good looking ladies over 18 it should be allowed. Everyone else please don't do it.
Exceptions can be made thou let's say you are average looking but are 18-35 that will be ok also.

Last edited:
Here is a picture from the starboard bridge. If someone was standing at the railing on Deck 10 starboard they would be visible from the bridge.

Attachments

• IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 249
LOL.
Dh always says that it's the people that you'd rather NOT see naked that choose to do so. At least that was our experience on Orient Beach in St. Martin.

You know they have a nude beach in north jersey. No need to go to orient beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter