Is Geyser Point ok for kids later at night?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
We're flying in from the West Coast and due to flights available we probably won't get to WL until 8 or 9 at night. I'd rather do a red-eye, but that's an argument I need to have with my DH!

Anyway, WCC will probably be closed and the GP menu was more appealing than the Roaring Forks menu. Is it too much like a bar at night? I know they have a kids menu, but wondering if kids are ever not allowed there.

Kids can go any time. It’s a great place. But depending on the weather it does get busy, so there could be a wait for a table although there is usually room at the bar. If you’re running really late, you could do room service pizza for the kids while the adults go there for a drink and bar snacks.

I was at WL in December and we headed out to Geyser Point one night to see the water pageant and the fireworks. There were a few families with small children there. The place wasn't rowdy - only a handful of people sitting at the bar. Granted, this was in December and it was pretty chilly so it may be different in the warmer months, but it was a fine atmosphere for little ones.

It's an outdoor bar. At Disney. It's fine for kids at all times. The only places with any limits are indoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter