Is it possible for a WDW lifetime ban to be lifted???

I just can’t relate to these people who act all stupid and belligerent when drunk. I hardly ever over-indulge these days, but when I do I just get more and more mellow and eventually fall asleep.
Pretty much the same here. However, things happen, as with my friend. She was so ashamed and made ammends where possible. It was during covid 2020. She got help, got it together and did her best. Nothing else we can do as humans. She's been twice now since and nothings come of it. Was a literal one time thing, she had been a yearly visitor since 70s with not one problem. I think wdw couldn't been a little more understanding, but whatever. She goes and enjoys and no big deal.

I would just go and not mention it, and if anyone ask, say I don’t know, or I don’t remember that. I dont know what you are talking about.
what can they do? How can they know? Just the old fashion smoke screen. or snow job. he does not have a tattoo saying banned. Just make sure you got money, that’s all they care about. I Would not worry about for a minute, he is the one paying money and standing in line, and that is what matters to them. They would not what to pay you back. So, go for it!

I would just go and not mention it, and if anyone ask, say I don’t know, or I don’t remember that. I dont know what you are talking about.
what can they do? How can they know? Just the old fashion smoke screen. or snow job. he does not have a tattoo saying banned. Just make sure you got money, that’s all they care about. I Would not worry about for a minute, he is the one paying money and standing in line, and that is what matters to them. They would not what to pay you back. So, go for it!
This thread was started more then 4 years ago by a then new member. OP was their only post. Thread was recently bumped by new member, only posts are a couple in this thread.

How would 1 go about appealing their case. Someone i know was banned, they didn't specify lifetime ban, but i'm assuming. I want to help them appeal their ban. How would they do this?

I saw someone who had a little too much jump into a fountain at Epcot, wonder if it was him lol. That shouldn’t warrant a lifetime ban in my opinion.

I wonder if some of these bans are a figure of speech. Did they receive an official looking document spelling out a ban from Disney's attorneys. If not you might book a package under the name of the person who thinks he might have been banned

I wonder if some of these bans are a figure of speech. Did they receive an official looking document spelling out a ban from Disney's attorneys. If not you might book a package under the name of the person who thinks he might have been banned
People that are "banned" get a Sheriff's Trespass Notice at the time, I've heard it can be followed up with a formal letter from Disney. They may also be arrested depending on what they did. If one is caught coming back on property they can then be arrested for Trespassing.

1650412832560.png

People that are "banned" get a Sheriff's Trespass Notice at the time, I've heard it can be followed up with a formal letter from Disney. They may also be arrested depending on what they did. If one is caught coming back on property they can then be arrested for Trespassing.

View attachment 663685
The trespassing part! Yeah they might not "know" that you're there and banned, but if you get caught or in trouble again you could be arrested and then would be in real trouble.

The trespassing part! Yeah they might not "know" that you're there and banned, but if you get caught or in trouble again you could be arrested and then would be in real trouble.

True, but with biometrics to enter and facial recognition software potentially in play - I don't think I would ignore a trespass warning ... unless I regularly ignore the law.

View attachment 663685
I didn't know if some were informally banned. Verbally told to leave and not come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter