Is Staying off site cheaper? looking for suggestions.

I still would disagree. You say that if you're going for Disney only, that there should be no onsite/offsite debates, insinuating that if you're going for Disney only, you should only stay on Disney property. But here's some food for thought with regards to this claim: many people can't afford a Disney vacation in the first place, unless they stay off site.

Then we will just agree to disagree. My thoughts are once you step outside the bubble, you are getting MORE than just a Disney Vacation. You are in Orlando VISITING DISNEY. If you stayed at Disney, ate all your meals at Disney, used Disney only transportation, did EVERYTHING Disney then YES you had a DISNEY ONLY vacation. But you stayed off-site, so you didnt stay inside the DISNEY bubble. You didn't wake-up IN DISNEY....You didn't go to sleep IN DISNEY. Not sure if you ate all of your meals in Disney or not. If you did then you really didn't save much on your off-site hotel stay. You could have packaged a VALUE hotel with meals. Now if you ate some of your meals off-site, then that doesn't count as a DISNEY ONLY vacation. Once you do ANYTHING outside the BUBBLE you are doing MORE THAN JUST DISNEY!!!!

As far as price, I get it. TRUST ME. That's why I choose to stay off-site and do things other than DISNEY. I get to experience BOTH worlds and I get more bang for my buck. I also get to go to Orlando every year since Disney doesn't get all of my vacation dollars. I see some people posting they spent between $5000 to $10000 on a Disney vacation. Wow is all I can say!! Also, as a FORMER TRAVEL AGENT, I know what the HOUSE of the MOUSE really costs!!! I could go to Orlando more often and visit Disney while I am there and have enough left over to come back AGAIN!! I'm not putting down or insulting anyone about their choices. I'm just stating that there is a difference between an ON-SITE DISNEY ONLY vacation and an OFF-SITE vacation to visit DISNEY while there. Even if you visit DISNEY EVERYDAY it's still not a DISNEY ONLY vacation because you are experiencing more than DISNEY. I can't be any clearer about my thoughts than that. So if you still consider your vacation DISNEY ONLY when you stayed OUTSIDE of the BUBBLE then you are completely missing my point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter