Is the annual pass 3 month bonus still going on?

PantherPete

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if the 3 month bonus on AP's is still going on? I know it was this past summer. We kind of thought we were done going for Thanksgiving every year now that my kids are older and in HS and college. But they missed it so much last year that we decided to go back this year. I'd be tempted to buy a pass if I could get the bonus 3 months. I'd buy it as a gamble that we would be back next year too.

I'm wondering if the 3 month bonus on AP's is still going on? I know it was this past summer. We kind of thought we were done going for Thanksgiving every year now that my kids are older and in HS and college. But they missed it so much last year that we decided to go back this year. I'd be tempted to buy a pass if I could get the bonus 3 months. I'd buy it as a gamble that we would be back next year too.
It's expired, sorry!

It's expired, sorry!
Bummer. I still may upgrade one of our tickets just for the discounts. I'll have to do the math. Last time we upgraded our tickets it was only around $100. If that is still the case, the upgrade will pay for itself in discounts as we will likely spend over $1000 on food and souvenirs for the week.

Unless you are utilizing hotel & parking discounts, it is probably not worth upgrading for food/merch discounts. You will need to spend much more than that to break even on food/merchandise discounts alone. The difference from the Seasonal AP to the Preferred is about $200 - the lower tiers don't offer food/merch discounts except a few hotel eateries. Of course, if you'll park a few times at the garage, the amount you need to spend on food/merch gets much lower to hit break even.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter