Is there a "best place to get a churro" at DLR

Aren't there places in Southern California where you can get a handmade churro instead of some mass-produced and reheated thing?

Certainly I've seen the occasional unlicensed cart selling handmade churros. Are churros at Disneyland necessarily any better than Costco?

Yes, because you're at Disneyland. At least that's how I feel about it. :D

Well - isn't it official now that you can bring in your own food? If I can get away with it I'd go out for lunch and bring back a pizza from Costco.

Well - isn't it official now that you can bring in your own food? If I can get away with it I'd go out for lunch and bring back a pizza from Costco.

At no point during a Disney trip have I ever considered a trip to a local discount warehouse. If that's your thing, though, I won't judge. :)

All the churros at Disneyland taste the amazing and they DO taste better than any other churro outside to me (but maybe that's just the magic of Disney). But the absolute best is when you get a broken one and they offer it to you for free :)

I have only had a DL Churro once. It was from a cart outside the Hyperion Theater, if I remember correctly. It wasn't warm or soft... It tasted rather crunchy and stale. I ate one bite and can't remember what I did with the rest of it,but have never felt the need to try another. Maybe I should give them another shot.

I think Downtown Disney has a cart and they do a cookies n' cream kind. The churro's are 2 circle shapes then they add in a small scoop of ice cream IN A CUP for YOU add on yourself! I personally have not tried it but have seen other with this.

I think Downtown Disney has a cart and they do a cookies n' cream kind. The churro's are 2 circle shapes then they add in a small scoop of ice cream IN A CUP for YOU add on yourself! I personally have not tried it but have seen other with this.
I bought one last year and was surprised that the ice cream was in a cup. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it, but it was messy and a hassle, I wouldn't get it again. I don't recall the different flavored churros that we got in DTD being all that great either, I much prefere the original ones in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter