Is there anything more depressing than a kids menu?

Hollywood Studios

ABC Commissary

Turkey Sandwich
Smoked Turkey served on a Bun with Lettuce and Tomato served

Uncrustables
served with Carrot Sticks, Apple Slices and choice of Beverage

Pork Taco
Pork Carnitas on a Flour Tortilla served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans with Queso Fresco

Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Half-Sandwich with Grilled Ham and American Cheese on Sourdough

Docking Bay 7

Surabat Shrimp Noodle Salad
Chilled Shrimp, Noodles, Vegetables, Sweet Orange Dressing

Takodana Veggie Dippers Youngling Meal
Black Bean Hummus, Bread Crumbs with Nuts, Chilled Dipping Vegetables, Multi-Grain Crisps

Endorian Fried Chicken Youngling Meal
Crispy Chicken, Macaroni and Cheese, Seasonal Vegetables

Takodana Veggie Dippers Youngling Meal
Black Bean Hummus, Edible Soil with Nuts, Chilled Dipping Vegetables, and Multigrain Crisps

What attitude? Why is it so wrong to want healthier options for our kids? And when did a person become the "bad guy" for wanting better for our children? People go on the offensive when they feel like they need to justify their decisions. When I said that I wished that they had better options, along with what they already had, no attitude there. That is when I started to get attacked. Most people would say, "yes, you are right, they should offer healthier food for our kids at all counter service restaurants". Instead of calling me names as if what I said was somehow wrong. Why are a few people getting so defensive about a statement about better food?
You’re right, everyone else is wrong about how you’re coming off. Everyone but you is wrong about the way you’re coming across.

I miss the days of buffets when I could surreptitiously add some mac and cheese and chicken tenders to my plate from the kids section. Nothing says vacation like a bit of guilty pleasure.

Who needs vacation? I make homemade chicken tenders and mac and cheese about twice a month for my family at home. It's not as unhealthy as it's made out to be by some people on this thread. And its not just kids that like fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. That might be the most ridiculous assertion here. Isn't mac and cheese offered as a side dish in several Signature restaurants at WDW? And the adults always rave about how good it is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter