• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is there planning guides??

karamac

Mouseketeer
Every time I go to Disney I plan using guides and books, rating crowds, What to do first, what shows are not to be missed. I can find any thing like this for universal. My sil is thinking about joining us there but is worrried it will be a waste of time for her family, her kids are 2.5, 5 and 13.will she have things to do there for her kids? We are going the last week of october but unfortunatly not to HNN because of the kids. Will this be a busy time of year?? thanks in advance for any advise

I know the back of the "Unofficial Guide" has Universal touring plans and overview of rides. Other than that, I haven't been able to find much. I hear you- it's tough for an uberplanner!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter