ISO name badges, guest of honor badges....do any designers have any?? now w/pictures!

Could I please get some name badges made with the Disney script? You made some for my family last August and now my BF and her family are going and they loved your DISigns! I do have a couple questions. Would you be able to do one with Prince Eric? If so, can you make it with a yellow background? If not, then would you be able to do Prince Charming and the Beast (in the suit) with a yellow background? If so, here's the names and the other requests.

Daddy - Beast (yellow if possible)
Mommy - Tinkerbell
Cody - Prince Eric (if you can) if not then Prince Charming
Hanna - Ariel

Thank you so much for helping to make peoples trips so magical!!!!!
And wouldn't you know, yours was next on my list!

Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

I love your name designs. My daugther's name is Nora & I cannot find her name anywhere. Do you have it in Ariel or may be the princesses?

Your photobucket is great thanks for posting!!
How about both:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

And wouldn't you know, yours was next on my list!

Here are your requests:

Telynn you did again!!!! :worship: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!! Your work is wonderful!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Here's hoping that something comes your way soon!:thumbsup2 Thanks again!!!

Telynn you did again!!!! :worship: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!! Your work is wonderful!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Here's hoping that something comes your way soon!:thumbsup2 Thanks again!!!
You're quite welcome!

I have faith that something will come along--even in this economy.

Just a quick note to let you know that due to computer issues I will not be taking requests for a while. (Unknown when I can get my computer repaired. Borrowing Dad's computer to write this message.) Meanwhile, there are a few blanks in my shared account that you can personalize on your own.

Thank you for your understanding. Hope to be back soon!

Hi Telynn,

Thank you so much could you do some name tags for my family?
I would like the Red Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney World, Disney font:

Rick
Michael
Justin

and If you could do one for me with a Pink Minnie with disney font:

Michele

Thank you

Hi Telynn,

Thank you so much could you do some name tags for my family?
I would like the Red Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney World, Disney font:

Rick
Michael
Justin

and If you could do one for me with a Pink Minnie with disney font:

Michele

Thank you
Hello! Unfortunately I'm having computer issues that (unless I win the lottery :smile: ) won't be resolved until June. I do have the blanks posted so anyone can personalize the badges.

Hi Telynn,

I hate to be a pain in the butt. How do I personalize them. Can you help me out on what I need to do?
Starting with downloading first.

Thanks so much

Mish

Hi Telynn,

I hate to be a pain in the butt. How do I personalize them. Can you help me out on what I need to do?
Starting with downloading first.

Thanks so much

Mish
What grapics program or word processing program are you using as directions are different for each....

Are you still offering to do create Disney Cruise name badges? We are cruising this Saturday 7/18/09 and I just discovered the door mags.

If you are, would you either send me a blank or add the following names:

Chris (male)
Kris (Female)
Zachery (male)
Miles (male)
Mitchell (male)
Maury (male)
Cody (male)
Tammy (Female
Skimmer (Male)
Any mix of badges would do and be much appreciated.
My email is kjh @ cfl . rr . com
(of course without the spaces)
Happy Day!

Hi!

Here are the name badges I have created thus far and the print styles I have available. When requesting a name badge, please let me know which badge and print style you would like. (BTW these little badges are not as clear as the full size. The full size is 10x5 inches and 300 dpi for better printing.)

Once your badge request is complete, I'll send you a PM with the link and password.

Print Styles

[
Badges

Animal Kingdom

Cruise

Walt Disney World

Although the default is WDW, I will be more than happy to change the badge name to Disneyland!

Telynn,

If you have time could you please make name badges with:

blue Epcot Minnie, AK Minnie,MK Minnie (pink if possible)
Megan
Logan
Katelyn
Katy

blue Epcot mickey, AK Mickey, MK Mickey
Tom

green Tinkerbell: Katelyn

Thank you so much...

Hi Telynn :)

Can you please make me 4 DCL name badges - the red ones?

Tinkerbell -Marlene
Goofy - Brian
Minnie -Jennifer
Pluto - Shannah

:thanks:

:tink: Marlene

Hi Telynn

I hope things are starting to go well for you.

If you are back to designing, I wondered if you had any plans for designing wedding themed badges? I would love for you to create one of Mickey & Minnie in wedding attire! In fact, we'd love you to personalise the badges as follows:

• replace "Guest of Honour" with Bride, Groom etc as below
  • replace "Walt Disney World" with 5th May 2010

"Disney Bride" = Michelle
"Disney Groom" = Ian
"Father of the Bride" = Peter
"Mother of the Bride" = Carol
"Brother of the Bride" = Michael
"Brother of the Bride" = Matthew

We like the Disney Print, but are happy to leave the print, colour, style etc to you because you have a far better eye than any of us about what works in design terms.

Hope you can help.

Carol

Is anyone on here making these guest of honor badges for real or are we talking about making them in cyber space for avatars and such? If someone is making these for real on a small cnc machine at home etc. I would love to have some up for my family. Would be willing to fork over some decent cash for said Badges.

Fam's names
Jason
Mason
Audra
Pat

these were for iron tshirts.
But i do believe that Teylnn is no longer designing.
Sorry.
I think Tom's custom Name tags is designing. Look for his thread on the creative forem its there.
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter