It's all smooth sailing from here... right? ALL DONE AND NEW TR LINK UP

:cool1: :cheer2: :yay:

Yeah, I was thinking of the living room variety. Hibernation season.

I figured you were but there is action on the field :cutie:

Nice pics of FOTLK.
Nice safari pics. You keep finding those native North American males. LOL
That is one long line for FP+.
MMM, I could go for a Yak Attack now.

Another FOLK is up. A little heavy on the Monkeys :rotfl2:

The FP+ lines were insane since they had the bright idea to discontinue regular FP over the holidays. :mad:
There area a couple of new drinks in AK. Like at drinkwalla that are on my list for this time. I mean its going to be HOT so I need extra fluids right? :rotfl2:

Pat, you're famous for your garbage can pictures and bathroom pictures. But with this shot of the service dog potty, you have outdone yourself. :worship:

::yes:: Well they are like Bathroom pictures. :confused3 I remember when I spotted the first one in EPCOT- Cynthia, Mary Ellen and I were laughing so hard.
Another way Disney stands out. ::yes::
I have just added them to the " I have to share that" list. :lmao:

You are the best at bathroom pics, trash can pics and dog "break" spot pics!! :lmao:

So happy you got to enjoy a second show of FOTLK and see your monkey! He is definitely worth seeing the show again!

Your food at Y&Y looked yummy. I'd like to try there one of these days.

LOL at the parade pic of the young man in the float with the hat - and your comment. I'm sure he was thrilled to be wearing that hat!!
That's a fun parade. I'm curious what they'll do after the rearranging of AK.

You are the best at bathroom pics, trash can pics and dog "break" spot pics!! :lmao:

So happy you got to enjoy a second show of FOTLK and see your monkey! He is definitely worth seeing the show again!

Your food at Y&Y looked yummy. I'd like to try there one of these days.

LOL at the parade pic of the young man in the float with the hat - and your comment. I'm sure he was thrilled to be wearing that hat!!
That's a fun parade. I'm curious what they'll do after the rearranging of AK.

:rotfl2: Consider it my DIS Service... :rotfl2:

I did feel better knowing he is still performing. He seems to enjoy it so much I would be sad if he was no longer there.

Y&Y was yummy. I would go back for a meal anytime.

I am sure the young man is looking back to make sure his family didn't abandon him and they are all wearing their hats. :lmao:

I am hoping the parade is just on hold since I am sure the backstage area is full of construction equipment and supplies. I hope they bring it back once the area is clear again but then again what are the performers doing now? They ARE the parade. I hope they all have something to do at AK.

yay!!! So glad you found him!

And the AK parade is my favorite and I am so sad that it's done with. I wonder if they will ring back the Christmas version....that would be nice!

Holy Mega Update!!!!!! :thumbsup2

YOU FOUND HIM!!!!!! I actually got a little advanced notice on that from Bob! :rotfl2:

That was one LONG FP line for EE. Ouch!

I have never had a yak attack. It remains on the bucket list. Need to work on that!

Love all the Christmas pictures!

Have an AWESOME trip to the world in just 3 days!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: VWL this time? Enjoy!

yay!!! So glad you found him!

And the AK parade is my favorite and I am so sad that it's done with. I wonder if they will ring back the Christmas version....that would be nice!

I was pretty excited to finally see that he is still there. I do hope that the parade does come back when all the dust settles.

Holy Mega Update!!!!!! :thumbsup2

YOU FOUND HIM!!!!!! I actually got a little advanced notice on that from Bob! :rotfl2:

That was one LONG FP line for EE. Ouch!

I have never had a yak attack. It remains on the bucket list. Need to work on that!

Love all the Christmas pictures!

Have an AWESOME trip to the world in just 3 days!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: VWL this time? Enjoy!

I am glad I made the trip back to look again. ;) on your advanced notice.

OOOhhh the Yak attack is goooood. Frozen

I guess it is Christmas in August !!! :goodvibes

Thank You !!!! Final packing being done and tying up loose ends everywhere. :lmao:

YES a new resort for me, VWL!!!!

Well, I'm breathing easier. Between finding the doggy bathroom and your monkey, it feels like all is right in Pat's Disney World again. :goodvibes:rotfl:

I'm slowly making my way to everyone's threads after our long weekend to Vegas.

I was so :sad1: and then I was so :goodvibes when I read you didn't find and then did find YOUR monkey. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I'm glad you didn't give up on him and went back to find him.

I'm glad you got on the safari with not too long of a wait (but definitely longer than posted).

Good that they were able to take you early for your lunch. We love Yak & Yeti.

A good idea to get some rest so you can bring in the New Year properly.

Well, I'm breathing easier. Between finding the doggy bathroom and your monkey, it feels like all is right in Pat's Disney World again. :goodvibes:rotfl:

:goodvibes And I am breathing easier knowing you made it back from your trip. :lmao: I look forward to hearing all about the misadventures.

I'm slowly making my way to everyone's threads after our long weekend to Vegas.

I was so :sad1: and then I was so :goodvibes when I read you didn't find and then did find YOUR monkey. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I'm glad you didn't give up on him and went back to find him.

I'm glad you got on the safari with not too long of a wait (but definitely longer than posted).

Good that they were able to take you early for your lunch. We love Yak & Yeti.

A good idea to get some rest so you can bring in the New Year properly.

I saw you had a good run in Vegas, at least one. ;)

With the FP out of the question and some pretty long lines ( at least longer than I am used to waiting and willing to wait...) Going back was a no brainer. I am glad I did.

Now So I just hit the 2:30 show this time or hit an early one just in case.... :rolleyes1

Yeah I think by my time stamps it may have been like an hour. :rotfl2:
Unless I finally changed my camera to regular time instead of Daylight savings time.

After Spending most of the day at AK and due to the FP being taken away right at holiday time, :scared1: a day that started mostly being frustrating ended up turning around with a monkey sighting and a parade on top of a great lunch. :thumbsup2

Another good thing about the day was it was dry- not real warm but dry....

I went back to the Beach Club to get some layers and rest a bit before heading back out. According to picture stamps about an hour or so.:lmao:

Where??? Well Iwill say I can walk there - the reason for the Beach Club.

It was time to walk over to my destination for ringing in the New Year.

Past the decorations at the Beach Club.

Am I heading here?

Nope I keep walking.

Remember I had FP+ for this evening so here is where I went first. I blame the shoulder for the cruddy score. I was just happy to be able to use it by that point.

Up Second was the Osborne lights.

A few Mickeys- some hidden some obvious.

Now the horns and hats were being given away down by LMA. I had my Glow with the show ears on and I altered my Mickey Santa hat to accommodate the hat. Unfortunately I don't know if I ever got a decent shot of them. :confused:

Needless to say it was loud back here so this was appropriate.

There was no danger but they all kept blowing.

More Mickey heads.

Hey Goofy :wave:

Puppies on Parade.

Love the lights

Then onto the next to FP+ ToT – picture horrible and then RnR when this happened.

Yup it must have gone to the next rider right as I pressed the shutter.

Then down to some of my favorite pigs.
PIGS IN SPACE

This is dark but a great Tribute to Jim Henson

Continued

Looking around more while in the preshow.

And back out to the lights.

And another HM

Onto to ST

Rex

It was about 11pm when I wanted to get in position for the fireworks. Lots of people crammed on the street.

Just pretend it is almost midnight!!!

Mulch Sweat and Shears pump up the crowd first.
You can hear the other parks shows go off and the band is talking trash, like we are saved for last because we are the best and let’s show them how a to ring in the New Year.

Here we go!!!

And that was that it was officially 2014. It was a great show- great band and great fireworks. I was wiped out so a great part was getting back to the room quickly. I have no pictures of either the boat ride or the walk so I am unsure how I got back.

I do thank everyone for sticking around and reading. :worship: I have been really busy at work and even my work weekends - long ones or regular ones have been filled with work!!! :headache: Imagine that.
As my ticker says, I will be back in the world in a couple of days.

So thank you for catching up and I will finish up when I return. :flower3:

First off...have a great trip.

Loved all your Osborne Light pictures (I'll miss not seeing those this year) and the fireworks display looks great.

WHAT?????? You mean we are going to have to wait for more updates??? :confused3 I'm thinking updates while you're gone wouldn't be asking too much......... :rolleyes1

What a great way to ring in the new year. It does looks so busy though.

Have a fun trip!!!

WHAT EVER!

You are there now you brat.

First of all, I don't think that is a horrible score on TSM

Secondly...UGH getting your spot a full hour early. I just can't do that. But I do love the shots with all the palm trees down the street, what a pretty spot for fireworks!

Looks like a very sucessful evening and a great choice of park. Definitely a bit less crowded than Epcot was.

I'm glad that you got done Monkeying around long enough to celebrate New Year's Eve! Nice fireworks at DHS and catching the Osborne Lights was a great idea.

I hope you're having a great trip (I'm sure you are)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter