It's all smooth sailing from here... right? ALL DONE AND NEW TR LINK UP

Pat, I scrolled thought the slow boat to China as fast as I could. :lmao::lmao: Actually, I do love the kangaroo with the baby in the pouch. :)

I try to seek out some of the more unusual characters in there. ;)

It does look very, very rainy. I vaguely remember Andy telling me it was not a good day that day at the parks.

Probably one of the most miserable days I have had there. It wasn't cold just rainy and yucky. I am glad it waited until after the New Year to rain down like that.

We've not seen the talking Mickey...I'm not sure I really want to. :confused3

Go do it. It is pretty amazing and well I think the technology improves all the time. In Aug I actually saw some pretty amazing spontaneous conversation. :scared1:

Love the sea of purple on Figment. :goodvibes

Do not apologize for being slow. We all understand and know you will get here when you can.

Work is kicking my bottom lately. I really need it let up so I can do more than just work. :furious:

Kind of a yucky day. Still better than bein' at work!

Absolutely. ::yes::

I loved the posters of the 3 Pigs and Big Bad Wolf! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

There were lots of cool things while you were waiting.

Aw, too bad you didn't get some pictures with talking Mickey.

I need to see if I can find one- maybe on my phone, not sure. :confused3

Cold, miserable days at WDW are draining. I know all about it thanks to the trip with Katharina when we had all the cold weather. It really has put me off from winter trips to WDW. This was the day that Cynthia and family were at Uni, wasn't it?

I really liked the purple figment tree. It seems like someone had a spark of imagination when they thought about the decorating. :goodvibes

Are you going to do a TR about your latest adventure? I would love to read about a summer trip as contrast, including the hike to the TTC!

Sorry about work being so bad! Mine is picking up as well again. It was so nice to have such a quiet summer. But at least mine will not reach the same level of craziness it had over the last two years. Sounds like yours have a lot potential for being really horrible, though! Hope all goes better than expected!

Sorry work has been a bear for you. I imagine even going through these Disney pictures isn't helping much, since they're all so dreary in the rain! It's hard to keep dodging between buildings on those days.

Cold, miserable days at WDW are draining. I know all about it thanks to the trip with Katharina when we had all the cold weather. It really has put me off from winter trips to WDW. This was the day that Cynthia and family were at Uni, wasn't it?

WDW is always wonderful but that trip was either cold or humid and rainy. Kind of a bummer overall.

I really liked the purple figment tree. It seems like someone had a spark of imagination when they thought about the decorating. :goodvibes

::yes::

Are you going to do a TR about your latest adventure? I would love to read about a summer trip as contrast, including the hike to the TTC!

I am planning to. :) Talk about opposites weather wise. :rolleyes2

Sorry about work being so bad! Mine is picking up as well again. It was so nice to have such a quiet summer. But at least mine will not reach the same level of craziness it had over the last two years. Sounds like yours have a lot potential for being really horrible, though! Hope all goes better than expected!

I guess what gets me is that my AQUATICS manager seems to want nothing to do with the aquatics part of the department so those of us "wet" people have felt a bit forgotten but I would rather have that than having my bottom chewed for stuff I didn't do. :) Couple that with those changes coming from a new County Manager and we all just feel a bit out of control. Things change daily if not more often and it is hard to communicate effectively if A) I don't know the answer because it keeps changing or B) Nobody else has the answer either so we just do work, get clarification then do it over again... :furious:

Thanks for sharing!
party: :welcome: party:

Glad you are here.

Sorry work has been a bear for you. I imagine even going through these Disney pictures isn't helping much, since they're all so dreary in the rain! It's hard to keep dodging between buildings on those days.

I know you know how frustrating government can be. We will get through this but it is like being at work on the first day, every day. You have no idea who you can call, what their number is ( phones all changing ), new equipment ( software) and confused staff. WHOO HOO

Jan 1 was a dreary day- enough to throw in the towel a bit early.

I will say August was different. :)

Wow, that was one wet day! I hope you had a poncho, but then if you did, it probably would have kept it from raining in the first place........:rotfl2:

Nice score on Buzz! :thumbsup2 You did take that picture after the first room didn't you??? :confused3

Talking Mickey is such a strange concept, and still a little difficult to think about. So used to the characters communicating with their actions. :eek:

I just love all the Christmas decoration pictures! What a wonderful time to be at Disney, even with the sometimes unpredictable and strange weather. :goodvibes

wow!!! that is one soggy day. I understand how you don't want to take pictures on a day like that.

Wow, that was one wet day! I hope you had a poncho, but then if you did, it probably would have kept it from raining in the first place........:rotfl2:
You are so right. Just having to carry around a poncho is usually enough to ward off the rain but this time it was just dreary. :worried:

Nice score on Buzz! :thumbsup2 You did take that picture after the first room didn't you??? :confused3

That was a stinky score for sure, even for me. :rotfl:

Maybe I had a bad gun..... :rolleyes1

Talking Mickey is such a strange concept, and still a little difficult to think about. So used to the characters communicating with their actions. :eek:

Talking Mickey was a sight. I believe they have gotten much better and now can really personalize an experience.

I just love all the Christmas decoration pictures! What a wonderful time to be at Disney, even with the sometimes unpredictable and strange weather. :goodvibes

Christmas decorations are wonderful no matter what the weather. It is always a throw of the dice on weather, this time it was not ideal.

wow!!! that is one soggy day. I understand how you don't want to take pictures on a day like that.

Yup Pretty much interior shots or shots of how soggy it was....

I will say that was probably the worst day in terms of total washout the whole trip.

Hi Pat!

:wave2: What a fun little read you've got here! Read all the chapters tonight and just making the rounds. It's been quite a while since I've been able to sit all leisurely like and enjoy myself.

A Christmas trip looks nice. It really is very beautiful! My favorite was the palm themed tree at the Jungle Cruise! :thumbsup2

Hi Pat!

:wave2: What a fun little read you've got here! Read all the chapters tonight and just making the rounds. It's been quite a while since I've been able to sit all leisurely like and enjoy myself.

A Christmas trip looks nice. It really is very beautiful! My favorite was the palm themed tree at the Jungle Cruise! :thumbsup2

party: :welcome: party: :cool1: So glad to have you checking it Liesa.

I hope life has been a steady crazy instead of the insane crazy that sometimes happen. :rotfl: I know how busy you are and glad you stopped in to read.

Right now at work I am back in the middle of insane crazy and really need it to slow down so I can get caught up for the next round of regular crazy. :lmao:

Rain is no good but at least you had inside rides.
Seems like you made the most of it despite the rain.

Rain is no good but at least you had inside rides.
Seems like you made the most of it despite the rain.

A rainy day in Walt Disney World is better that a sunny day at work. :lmao:

It was pretty easy to stay under cover and sometimes when it is that rainy you just want to get out of it, so I did. :rotfl:

That was the worst day in terms of rain. One of the earlier days, when I met up with Cynthia had lots of rain in the forecast but it just waited until later in the day to rain. One good thing I like about Florida is that usually the rain does not last.

First up….. the slow boat. Kathy Scroll fast.... ;)

[/URL]

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Me too! I can't even tell you when I was on this last. Oh yeah - probably when I took my brother's family. Denny used to want to go on this every trip, but he has learned.

Ugh to the rain, rain, RAIN! No wonder you were done before 1pm.

Talking Mickey sounds cool. Glad you got a chance to see him.

La Hacienda. I always forget they don't take TIW. I enjoy those big sharing platters they have and, of course, the ritas!

I hope January 2 ends up being a better day!

Sorry you are still so crazy, busy at work, but I'm pretty sure you have a DL trip coming up soon. That is going to be so much fun!

Sorry I missed this update. My DISing is so hit or miss lately. I have to do better about searching out TRs to see what I've missed!

If I would ever get my Disney Files I would know. :rotfl: I hope mine copy comes in my mailbox soon....

Oh wow - I just got mine but its still in the wrapper. Guess I should check it out!

Sorry but That's not my monkey. :(

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Me too! I can't even tell you when I was on this last. Oh yeah - probably when I took my brother's family. Denny used to want to go on this every trip, but he has learned.

I bet I made it on in Aug but maybe not. :confused3 Pictures will tell me.

Ugh to the rain, rain, RAIN! No wonder you were done before 1pm.

You know that all too well too. It just wears you out. I do believe that was the worst day. Good thing I many other days to get what I wanted to do...done.

Talking Mickey sounds cool. Glad you got a chance to see him.

Worth the FP+ at least once. Good thing is I figured out you can make a request or at least move the conversation in a certain direction. Can be very personalized. :goodvibes

La Hacienda. I always forget they don't take TIW. I enjoy those big sharing platters they have and, of course, the ritas!

I forget too since they used to. :confused3 But it was a great use to the DVC discount. :thumbsup2

I hope January 2 ends up being a better day!

I believe it was but I will have to look. :rotfl2:

Sorry you are still so crazy, busy at work, but I'm pretty sure you have a DL trip coming up soon. That is going to be so much fun!

Sorry I missed this update. My DISing is so hit or miss lately. I have to do better about searching out TRs to see what I've missed!

I hope I am finally over it. Reviews done :thumbsup2 Contracts almost all done :thumbsup2 New time system on the final approach. :thumbsup2 It is finally feeling like fall both weather wise and at work. :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter