IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

So are there no parades at HS and MK due to all the construction? Been here all week and didn't notice the parade routes being sectioned off prior to 3:00/4:00. I didn't check the times guide or ask a CM because those parades are not my favorites but it's just something I noticed. LOVE the new FoF parade at MK though!!

:)
So are there no parades at HS and MK due to all the construction? Been here all week and didn't notice the parade routes being sectioned off prior to 3:00/4:00. I didn't check the times guide or ask a CM because those parades are not my favorites but it's just something I noticed. LOVE the new FoF parade at MK though!!

I assume you meant HS and AK? That is correct.

Finally back on the forum, but attended WDW 10/15, 10/16 & 10/17. It was my first time and i absolutely LOVED it! I'm already in the works to return in a few months! Day 1: MK = 10/10, Day 2: AK/Epcot = 10/10, Day 3: HS/MK = 10/10
I'm glad I upgraded to the Premier pass, to return again and use the discounts on food and gift purchases.
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter