• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's the final Countdown..Pre Trip QFTW..sort of

Ok today was a VERY busy day for us! Weather is AWESOME!

Jackson: Beautiful
Hotel: Awesome
Room: Fab
Food: Great
Guides: Landon and Daniel are Making this an AWESOME trip!

We did the Hot Air Balloon ride early (6am) Had lunch at the Jackson Hole Playhouse (very fun) and then White Water Rafting!!

WWR was a BLAST! I will get pics up later. I will say as awesome as the balloon rides are we were a bit disappointed. We paid ALLOT of money for this excursion. Its the most we have ever paid for an excursion. Keep in mind this had nothing to do with ABD we booked this on our own.

The Bottom Line: 3 balloons holding 12 people each however the gondola is separated into quarters. 3x3 think large square at best. They put 3 adults in one square which made a very exciting start turn cumbersome at best very quickly. We could not move at ALL.

After my husband and I got back to the hotel we figured out why were not able to call this experience amazing. They basically overbooked the day. This is the only day we could have done it however if you are overbooked give me the option of keeping the res or canceling. Knowing what we know now we would have cancelled. They only go out once a day and that is at first light as long as the weather cooperates. I would have hated missing it
however when I say I was in a complete strangers personal space I am not kidding. Way way to close.

We are going to send an email to the company just to say hey we want to give you guys a heads up about our experience. What they decide to do with it is not really of concern we just feel for what we paid we need to give them the feedback.

I am passing out writing this! Catch up with you all soon!

HG

HI HG,
Glad you are having such a great time! Off to the Tetons tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know how things are going. Fabulous things await you :goodvibes

HG, great to hear from you, and that the tour is off to a smashing start with the white water rafting. Looking forward to the pics!

Sorry to hear that a potentially great excursion got spoiled by over-booking. I definitely agree you should write to them. If you don't say anything, then they'll never know how it affected your enjoyment.

But I'm sure the rest of your trip will make up for it.

Enjoy!
Sayhello

We got in at 1130 PM last night. I had the day off but Hubby was back to work today this AM. I am really lost for words right now as we had a GREAT trip.

Do want to share my pros and cons but need to finish laundry and collect all my thoughts. Our guides were just AWESOME. I love and appreciate my country even more! We made some great friends as well!

I will get pics up tonight! The WWR and 2 (2 hour) trail rides through the mountains of BLL were worth the trip alone.

Gotta Go, I will share more later!

HG

We got in at 1130 PM last night. I had the day off but Hubby was back to work today this AM. I am really lost for words right now as we had a GREAT trip.

Do want to share my pros and cons but need to finish laundry and collect all my thoughts. Our guides were just AWESOME. I love and appreciate my country even more! We made some great friends as well!

I will get pics up tonight! The WWR and 2 (2 hour) trail rides through the mountains of BLL were worth the trip alone.

Gotta Go, I will share more later!

HG

Hi Happy! Sounds like we are going to have a great trip report in our future. Glad you are home safe and sound. Standing by as your loyal reader popcorn::

Hey, HG! Sounds like we are ships that pass in the night! I'm on my way to the airport in 1/2 an hour! I'll try & check your report from the road, if I get a chance!

Wheeeeeeeeee!! Glad you had a great trip!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter