It's time, finally, for a Spring Chicago meet at Gino's *Update-pg 3--Who is coming*

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Chicago has become known for some of its great DIS meets in recent years, lots of DIS'ers, good food, fun, memorable times. ::MickeyMo :happy1: ::MinnieMo If you have never been to one, now is your chance to see for yourself all the fun we have. If you have been to them before, you know what I am talking about. Here is a link (click here) to a Chicago/Gino's DIS meet we had last year. Looks like fun, doesn't it???? We had a great group!!!!! :bounce: :cool1:

We are looking to again have the Spring Chicago meet at the famous Gino's East in Rolling Meadows, a northwest suburb of Chicago, very near O'Hare.
ginogrn_logo.jpg

Date and time, Friday, April 23rd, around 6 PM.

So, let's hear your voices, who will be there to enjoy the first Chicago DIS meet of 2004? We have so many DIS'ers in the Chicago area and the surrounding states, amd many I know who have never been to a meet. Give this one a try, I bet you'll love it. I am hearing we again will have out of town visitors coming in for this one. :wave2:

<center>
Chef1.GIF

:happy1: :jumping1: :happy1: :happy1: :jumping1: :happy1:</center>

Hi Dan and Chicago area DISers! I will be there, anxious to meet everyone! princess:

I'd really like to try and make it this year. ::yes:: I know I always say that! :p :p But I seriously will try. :)

Which exit would I take off 294?

I will do everything in my power to get the night off and come to this one. Im looking forward to it :)

Since I doubt that I'll be up to a long trip by then, sadly I'm going to have to pass on meeting my friends at my favorite pizza place in the world. I will probably be in Columbus (Ohio) that weekend for the State Science Olympiad competition. DD Sarah's team took first place in the regional competition yesterday, so the weekend of April 24th will be spent at Ohio State with some of the brightest middle school students in the state.

Have a slice for me.

If I can make it to this one (hard on a Friday night at 6 esp now that I'm employed), I'll bring my video camera along for you Barry. :D

Jeff, if you can make it even a little late, I am sure we all will be there for a few hours at least ;)

John, htat is too funny that the weekend you'll be in my town I will be far away. I'd offer you a ride in to Chicago, but I got $100 air so I am flying :)

TC maybe I can meet you in COLUMBUS. I can't take anymore time off work so if I'm off That weekend we can meet up if you'd like.

Originally posted by TigrLvsPooh
I'd really like to try and make it this year. ::yes:: I know I always say that! :p :p But I seriously will try. :)

Which exit would I take off 294?
Sure hope to see you, Erika!!!!!!! :bounce:

Here is another link and a map...........

http://www.ginoseastrollingmeadows.com/

You would take 294 to 90 west to 53 north, exit at Algonquin (62), east to Golf (58)

And yes, Jeff, I am sure we will be there long after 6. :)

Looks like a good group already, cool!! :cool1:

map.jpg

:bounce: Woo-Hoo! I'm there!!! :bounce:

I am excited!! I will have to request it off work!

I love Gino's it is my favorite!

Is that by Woodfield mall?

Otherwise I can find it no big deal just curious.

Thanks for posting Dan!!!

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Priceline, Nancy, let us know how you do. :)

Hehe, Dan...just got the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg on Priceline...guess I'm going! ;)

Thanks for the map Dan! My best friend lives near Arlington Heights, so I think I know where that is! :) Hey, can I bring her with me??? That would be fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter