iTunes version

i just hate how if you download it from the show's page and not from itunes, it doesn't show up in the podcast section of your ipod.

That's because iTunes is smart enough to do that for you. Easy solution, just let iTunes handle all your iPod stuff.

That's because iTunes is smart enough to do that for you. Easy solution, just let iTunes handle all your iPod stuff.

The problem is: it works with all podcasts, except with The Dis Unplugged. For some reason, the crew prefer it that you download it from the site, because week after week, they forget to update their iTunes-feed, you get the wrong episode, or you get the episode many hours later than when you just download it from the site.

I wonder why that is. I guess because they don't use iTunes or so. I love the podcast and enjoy the work they put into immensely, but would love to get a proper iTunes-feed with cover art, correct track time, etc and at the same time as the regular download.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter