Jack & Sally?

Bcarrier1983

Earning My Ears
I remember pre-Covid meeting Jack and Sally in NO Square with my daughter, and last year seeing them waving from one of the balconies. I've checked the app a few times over the past couple days and haven't seen them on the list. I'm wondering if a) it's just not showing up in the app; b) they usually show up later in the season; c) they're just not going to be around this year. Does anyone remember from past years if they only show up closer to Halloween?

I saw them in NOS ion Friday. Yesterday it was just Sally went I walked by. It’s a normal meet and greet, in the space between the HM and PotC store.

I met both Jack and sally on Friday (9/2).This was around 11am. They were in between the pirates and haunted mansion store

Editing to add: they weren’t listed on the app. I was in NOS and I saw CM’s putting tape on the ground. I asked what they were for and they said “a friend from nightmare before Christmas will be here around 11-11:30”.

Last edited:
I saw them in NOS ion Friday. Yesterday it was just Sally went I walked by. It’s a normal meet and greet, in the space between the HM and PotC store.

I met both Jack and sally on Friday (9/2).This was around 11am. They were in between the pirates and haunted mansion store

Editing to add: they weren’t listed on the app. I was in NOS and I saw CM’s putting tape on the ground. I asked what they were for and they said “a friend from nightmare before Christmas will be here around 11-11:30”.
Thanks! That's where I saw them in the past I was just worried when I didn't see them in the app.

Omg YES. The most magical meet and greet we ever had was in October 2019 when my then 3 year old met Sally and Jack. She’s been asking me if they’ll be back this year. We’ll be there Saturday and will try and meet them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter