Jamaica state of emergency

Here's the recent Travel warning regarding Jamaica: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...traveladvisories/jamaica-travel-advisory.html

However, I know that Disney would not put people in danger. If it is dangerous, they would modify the ports. That's been my experience.

Just because cruise lines stop there doesn't mean it's not potentially dangerous for tourists.

I mean, I love DCL but they don't magically make danger disappear. Attacks towards tourists happened in the past and they never stopped going there.

Also, no cruise line pulled out of Cozumel when someone bombed that ferry last winter. Some of them cancelled a few excursions using ferries for a while and that was it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter