JAMBO! The UN-official AKL Thread ~ UPDATED(short film/pg 8 & slideshow/pg 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
paigeandmorgansmom said:
I have loved reading all the threads about the AKL. I am even more excited now that we are going to stay there during thanksgiving. We plan on having a pool view room. Thinking about upgrading, but I am not sure the extra cost is worth it. From what i have read most rooms are great no matter where they are located. Thanks for all the helpful information.

:cheer2: :rotfl: princess: princess: :yay: :lovestruc

73' off site
75' off site
78' CT
80' CT
98' CBR
04' WL

...no prob :thumbsup2 ....hope that you are enjoying ths pics..... ;)

Great post Kimmar :thumbsup2

kimmar067 said:
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba, (There comes a lion)

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama, (Oh yes it's a lion)

So starts the song, "Circle of Life" from the 1994 feature movie The Lion King, as penned by Sir Elton John and Mr. Tim Rice.

tinknme said:
Great post Kimmar :thumbsup2

...thanks, just trying to stay 'ON-topic'.... :rolleyes1

BTW ~ NOW my DH DOES want to go to WDW, but NOW he wants to FLY there instead of driving.....should I just strangle him NOW and be done with it..... :furious: ....!!! :badpc:

Strangle him after the trip :rotfl:

kimmar067 said:
BTW ~ NOW my DH DOES want to go to WDW, but NOW he wants to FLY there instead of driving.....should I just strangle him NOW and be done with it..... :furious: ....!!! :badpc:

BUMPING....

...back to page 1!

4thanim4thfireworkflags.gif

mm4jset.jpg

bhj11.gif

:scratchin Hmmm, wonder how Bob is doin'......

(Boy, I'm just not having ANY luck getting cheap airfare from EWR to MCO....)

Hope you can get cheap airfare, Kimmar! I prefer to fly but nothing beats having your own car! We are trying ME for the 1st time this trip.

LAWalz23 said:
Hope you can get cheap airfare, Kimmar! I prefer to fly but nothing beats having your own car! We are trying ME for the 1st time this trip.

...I have been on and off the 'net' all day yesterday and today, and I'm NOT having very good luck.....:badpc:....MEN!!! :furious:

I used ME for the 1st time in Jan. & was very pleased with it.

LAWalz23 said:
We are trying ME for the 1st time this trip.

kimmar067 said:
...MEN!!! They make me :crazy: ...!!!

That's why I stopped taking mine! LOL Actually, he'll be in Alaska during my trip coming up, and he's frequently up in the UP fishing and/or during my other trips. He claims he's doing his part for the circle of life while I throw money at it. LOL :confused3

ALMOST TIME FOR DISNEY!!!!

Mine does not come along either, he just does not care for Disney :confused3 But he did agree to go to dlp while we are in Europe, so I can't complain to much.

My oldest ds was watching me reply to a post last night & asked me why I had a AKL ticker....... Um because I really like it & I could not find one for PC :rolleyes1 I have a feeling he knows something is up, but he is a sweetie & will keep his thoughts to himself so as not to spoil my suprise :goodvibes

Speaking of my ticker, it now says 2 months & 26 days :yay:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

#1hockeymom said:
That's why I stopped taking mine! LOL Actually, he'll be in Alaska during my trip coming up, and he's frequently up in the UP fishing and/or during my other trips. He claims he's doing his part for the circle of life while I throw money at it. LOL :confused3

ALMOST TIME FOR DISNEY!!!!

tiggrbaby said:
Thank you for the great link! My sister and I booked this and the Sunrise Safari for our adult trip in November, and this is just what we need to help with the anticipation.

...glad to help.... :thumbsup2

Now, back to my 'DH saga'.....I am sitting here at my 'puter, when he walks in, saying, " You're on the 'DIS' AGAIN???". I reiterate by telling him that I am TRYING to get a good price on R/T airfare....again, he starts with the "I dunno know if I wanna go" schpiel, and, "Whatever...". I think that, unless I get a REALLY fantastic deal on airfare, I am resigned on the fact that we will DRIVE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter