Jammin' to Jamaica - Aug 30 2014 ~ Fantasy ~ 7-Night Western

Please RSVP for the Meet & Greet on Aug 30 - kids & adults. For more than 5 Post RSVP

• Yes, 1 Adults (21+)

• Yes, 2 Adults

• Yes, 3 Adults

• Yes, 4 Adults

• Yes, 5 Adults

• Yes, 1 Kid/youth

• Yes, 2 Kid/youth

• Yes, 3 Kid/youth

• Yes, 4 Kid/youth

• Yes, 5 Kid/youth

• No, sorry well miss it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Kimberly, I have a 2nd grade, 4th, grade, and 8th grade girls. We are NOT travelling with any friends, but we anticipate making NEW friends.

Hope to have the kids meet and the meet and greet.

My kids, still to this day, say that the Disney cruise that we took out of N.Y.C. in June 2012 was the BEST vacation that we have ever been on. I can't wait for this vacation to TOP that one.

We look forward to meeting you all.... SOOOOOO Excited.!!!!!

Joe Murgittroyd

Sounds great

We are travelling with just our 8 year old daughter (leaving the sullen 16 year old home). Her name is Allison and she LOVES making new friends!:yay:

So wish we could have been table mates. Your situation sounds the same as ours. We are taking our 8 year old daughter and leaving my 16 yr old son home as he will be in school. Love for the girls to meet. Any chance Allison and Becca could meet? Going to the meet and Greet? Pool? Hoping she has a friend around.

I'm solo with my two girls but they are 4th and 6th. Really, I'm just going to be with my 9yo because my 12yo is going to ditch me for the Edge.

Love for your 9 yr old to meet my 8 year old. Going to Meet and Greet?

disdell555 said:
Seven more days......:dance3::yay::dance3:

Yay!!!! This time next week we'll probably be waiting for the bus at YC!!!

That reminds me, I made a breakfast reservation at Captain Grille at 9:00, now I'm thinking I might have to cancel. I'll have to check our port arrival time.

Sent from my LG-G2

So I just booked us a studio at SSR for August 29th. I get out of work at 3PM - then we just need to drop off the dogs then drive up! This at least will make us able to sleep in a bit on the 30th rather than leaving home at like 5AM.

I just wanted to remind everyone to make sure they have all their important documents ready(passports etc.). Do not wait until the last minute like I did last time. My DW almost had me walking to the Airport.

LiseG said:
Missing Info - Celebrations & FEs

We need cabin numbers or other info from the following DIScruisers or you won't get your celebration Pixie Dust:
[*]Cesi - Our First Disney Cruise (Cabin #?)
[*]DznyCrzy11 - Magen & Soua's 9th Anniversary ~ Sept 4th (Cabin #?)
[*]fullerfamily – Our First Disney Cruise (Cabin #?)
[*]jerziesfun4 - First Disney Cruise - Tigger FE ? (Cabin #?)
[*]marianc - Our First Disney Cruise (Cabin #?)
[*]mkozel – Goofy FE ? - need all your info
[*]SosaDisneyFamily – Mickey FE ? - (Cabin #s ?)
[*]Sparklin47 - First Disney Cruise (Cabin #?)

Are you still on the cruise? I don't want to leave pixie dust on the wrong cabins.

[*]Disneyfreakjackie
[*]Jorelle (7006)
[*]Matdrew
[*]Seymoore
[*]TH5
[*]TinkerTwins (7022)

Make sure you RSVP and come to the Meet & Greet ... or send me your cabin number.
If you don't connect, you won't get your *SPOILER ALERT* ... and other pixie dust.

Just 7 days until we head to WDW. Having fun wraping up the info and tracking over 300 DIScruisers :banana:

Thanks,

Lise

Hey Lise, I was just going back through the posts and noticed this!! We'll be in cabin #9568.

Sent from my LG-G2

Finished packing!! Only 7 hours until we leave for the airport for our week at WDW!!! See ya all real soon!!! This old pirate pirate: is goin off line for a while (gotta pack the laptop):cool1:

:mickeyjum Mickey FE - update

I heard some news from Terry (calker). Due to a medical concern with a family member, their cruise plans are on hold. They are withdrawing from the FE.

We're hoping for the best and that we may still see Terry and Alan on the cruise.

Lise

I heard some news from Terry (calker). Due to a medical concern with a family member, their cruise plans are on hold. They are withdrawing from the FE.

We're hoping for the best and that we may still see Terry and Alan on the cruise.

Lise

Hoping Terry you and your family are well. We too have a family medical concern and are all well know. Praying for the best for all of you.

Side note - Forward all FE to my cabin. We now wish we were a part of it all.:rotfl2:

Lise

Wishing for the best! Hugs to you Terry!:group hug:

Hey Lise- Did you ever hear from anyone in the Sosa family??

For those of you spreading pixie dust to my parents and have asked for their last name, I wanted to let you know it is Les & Colleen Schier. Their cabin number is still 6642. Postcards from your hometown/state in our FE will really make their 50th Anniversary special.

Lise

Sorry to hear that :( Hopefully they will be able to make it to the cruise!

Anyone got more weather information for our cruise? Love the weather experts letting us know.
We leave tomorrow for WDW for a few days. Will check in. Hope everyone is doing great and getting excited!!

Wow Lise, I was just reading the first page and you have done an amazing job getting this all organized!! Thank you and I can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday!!

Sent from my LG-G2

Sounds great

So wish we could have been table mates. Your situation sounds the same as ours. We are taking our 8 year old daughter and leaving my 16 yr old son home as he will be in school. Love for the girls to meet. Any chance Allison and Becca could meet? Going to the meet and Greet? Pool? Hoping she has a friend around.

Love for your 9 yr old to meet my 8 year old. Going to Meet and Greet?

We are planning on being at the Meet & Greet and I am sure Ally would love to meet Becca!

And HOORAY for leaving 16 year old boys at home!!!

At least this cruise, we shouldn't have to worry about the attack of the love bugs I had last sept cruise.

Oh I remember those! The whole first day they were everywhere! But by the time I woke up the next morning they were completely gone. Some great Disney magic taking place there! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter