Jammin' to Jamaica - Aug 30 2014 ~ Fantasy ~ 7-Night Western

Please RSVP for the Meet & Greet on Aug 30 - kids & adults. For more than 5 Post RSVP

• Yes, 1 Adults (21+)

• Yes, 2 Adults

• Yes, 3 Adults

• Yes, 4 Adults

• Yes, 5 Adults

• Yes, 1 Kid/youth

• Yes, 2 Kid/youth

• Yes, 3 Kid/youth

• Yes, 4 Kid/youth

• Yes, 5 Kid/youth

• No, sorry well miss it

Results are only viewable after voting.
My last day of work before vacation!!!! We leave early Friday morning for WDW and then if course the DCL Bus will be picking us up Saturday morning at the YC!!! I am beyond excited!!!!

Sent from my LG-G2

Hey guys!! I just got a call from DVC and bad news! They're Member Celebration is the same time as our meet and greet: 2:30-3:30pm on Saturday. :-( Looks like I may be hopping parties...

Hey guys!! I just got a call from DVC and bad news! They're Member Celebration is the same time as our meet and greet: 2:30-3:30pm on Saturday. :-( Looks like I may be hopping parties...

Us, too! Got our call today and it's our first cruise since becoming members, so we're gonna have to check it out.;)

Hi everyone! Tomorrow we finally get to meet everyone.

I know some of you will be hopping parties, make sure you stop by for at least a minute to pick up the surprise I got you *SPOILER ALERT*

Has anyone been on either Ruin excursion? I would love to hear feedback. The excursion with the longer travel time seems to better but I would rather the one with the shorter amount of travel involved.

Less than 24 hours we will be set sailing and starting our vacation!
PHL International Airpot here i Come!!!

Does anyone have the spreadsheet that was emailed to is for the fe exchange. We are in goofy. I tried searching my emails and cant find it. Not sure what key word to search :( please help:guilty:

Does anyone have the spreadsheet that was emailed to is for the fe exchange. We are in goofy. I tried searching my emails and cant find it. Not sure what key word to search :( please help:guilty:

Late night at WDW and getting ready for tomorrow. I just sent the List. Hope you still have email access.

Lise

On this ship now!! It was almost 2:00 when we boarded so by the time we grabbed lunch it was 10 till 2:30. So yeah, we missed the "meet & greet".

Sent from my LG-G2

Got home late last night, and unpacked this morning. Our favorite part of unpacking was seeing all the FE gifts to remind us of our cruise! Many thanks to everyone in Goofy FE and those from other FE groups that spread a little extra pixie dust!! The CDs, travel cups, magnets, candy, rum, games, photo books, book marks, flashlight, and all the other booty is fantastic!!!:banana:

Special thanks to Lise, Chuck and Sabrina for putting this all together!!!:worship:

SFamily7 - Les & Colleen Schier ~ 50th Anniversary ~ would love a postcard from your state/country with Anniversary wishes on them (6642)

Wondering how many different States or Locations Les & Colleen received for their 50th??:bride::bride:

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Time to get some sleep and head back to the Magic:earseek::earseek: - Extremely sad though not as a guest!!

What a wonderful cruise and Thank you Lise G for a wonderful Meet & Greet - I'm still not sure how you accomplished it. I loved the banner!!!

Ready for my next cruise :tigger::tigger::tigger:

We got to PDX airport to our hotel late Saturday night. Drove home midday Sunday. Were dazed and confused on Monday... still haven't unpacked. :rotfl2:

Missing all of you already. Time to plan the next one!

I'll post some photos and fun stuff over the next few days. Hope you-all will do the same.

Lise

SFamily7 - Les & Colleen Schier ~ 50th Anniversary ~ would love a postcard from your state/country with Anniversary wishes on them (6642)

Wondering how many different States or Locations Les & Colleen received for their 50th??:bride::bride:

Thanks for all the great postcards and notes. They received about 15 post cards from different states, including one postcard with flower seeds in it :)

We may be home, but I refuse to take off my Jammin' to Jamaica Disney Fantasy wristband.

10366124_10203934056169714_6657616035460685586_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter