January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRIXIE? Where do you come up with all these yummy pictures? I seriously just had to wipe my mouth from staring at that luscious picture of Mr. Depp! :rotfl2:

QOTD - I am not sure who I would lile to meet in WDW. A really good question! I will think on it somemore! :)

Trixie PLEASE take pity on me I am getting tingely in places that are supposed to get that way for 6 more weeks. Be nice don't tease w Depp pics.:lmao: LOL no go ahead maybe it will speed up my recovery. DH will thank you later.

QOTD If its Disney related I would love to meet the guys from Pixar. Such wonderful imaginations they have.

:rotfl: I think she needs to be yelled at about keeping it family-friendly...Snowbird Mom (said in that whiny voice only a small child can really handle):rotfl:

Glad to see you!! How are you feeling???

Trixie PLEASE take pity on me I am getting tingely in places that are supposed to get that way for 6 more weeks. Be nice don't tease w Depp pics.:lmao: LOL no go ahead maybe it will speed up my recovery. DH will thank you later.

OH poor KAyte! Take it easy girl! Don't hurt yourself! :lmao: Maybe you need to take a cold shower! :rotfl2:

QOTD If its Disney related I would love to meet the guys from Pixar. Such wonderful imaginations they have.

Okay - I laughed out loud at this!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Me too! I can remember being dragged all around on Christmas day as a child and all my brother and I wanted to do was stay home and play with our new toys. So when DH and I had kids we decided that we would always stay home on Christmas day! :santa: :goodvibes
My reasoning exactly- I never got to play with my stuff until the next day. :mad:

My son wants to know what I'm laughing at- perhaps in a few years I'll explain! :lmao:
Pixar guys- Good one! :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: That one may be a challenge! :rotfl:
Perhaps if we head over to the DISigns boards someone can photoshop it for us! :laughing:

:lmao: OKAY LADIES!! If I did my math correctly...this thread started at 9:15am Dis time and I'm rounding up a bit here but in 3 hours its about 12:15pm DIS time we have put up 6 pages...that is roughly 2 pages an hour...so at this rate we should reach 250 in approximately 125 hours...which then divided by 24 hours...is about 5 days...so ummm..that means thread V will need to be ready by Monday!!!!! LOL:rotfl:

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the calculations!!!!

I've been exactly where you are right now, and I think getting tingly will do you some good! :rolleyes1

:rotfl: I think she needs to be yelled at about keeping it family-friendly...Snowbird Mom (said in that whiny voice only a small child can really handle):rotfl:

Glad to see you!! How are you feeling???

"NO fair telling mom on me MOM she's tattlling!!!" said in best annoyed 10year daughter voice.

better still get wiped out real quick. Doing lots of needlework, reading, sleeping. Chuck & kids have been great around the house. Watched a movie Man of the Hour with my mom. She just left so if I can convince the dogs to give space on my bed its naptime before kids get home.

:lmao: OKAY LADIES!! If I did my math correctly...this thread started at 9:15am Dis time and I'm rounding up a bit here but in 3 hours its about 12:15pm DIS time we have put up 6 pages...that is roughly 2 pages an hour...so at this rate we should reach 250 in approximately 125 hours...which then divided by 24 hours...is about 5 days...so ummm..that means thread V will need to be ready by Monday!!!!! LOL:rotfl:

That's crazy! Thanks for being our official Snowbird Math Nerd...oops I mean Math Whiz!:teacher:

You chatterboxes nearly succeeded in losing me! You can not shake me that easily!:lmao:

Phew. Glad I found you all again! I've gotta make that final payment by the 24th...which means we're closing in on just 45 more days until that magical trip!!!:banana:

Well, time for bed. I'm here. I found you. I feel better!:goodvibes

MONDAY!? :lmao: Do you plan on sleeping at all? Eating perhaps? Or just doing this :surfweb: for the rest of the week! :rotfl:

"NO fair telling mom on me MOM she's tattlling!!!" said in best annoyed 10year daughter voice.

better still get wiped out real quick. Doing lots of needlework, reading, sleeping. Chuck & kids have been great around the house. Watched a movie Man of the Hour with my mom. She just left so if I can convince the dogs to give space on my bed its naptime before kids get home.

You chatterboxes nearly succeeded in losing me! You can not shake me that easily!:lmao:

Phew. Glad I found you all again! I've gotta make that final payment by the 24th...which means we're closing in on just 45 more days until that magical trip!!!:banana:

Well, time for bed. I'm here. I found you. I feel better!:goodvibes
Sweet dreams to you both! Carrie- we'd never lose you and if we did we'd send Disco Dale out to find you! :dancer:

Oh Kayte!! I'm so glad to hear you are doing better!!! A little more rest and relaxation and some time you'll be back to new!!!!! Please keep us informed!

Perhaps if we head over to the DISigns boards someone can photoshop it for us! :laughing:

Rats! If DH wasn't so busy at work he could do it! :headache: But I think I'd have a tough time explaining exactly WHY I needed a pic of the good 'ole cap'n in a speedo! :rotfl2:

MONDAY!? :lmao: Do you plan on sleeping at all? Eating perhaps? Or just doing this :surfweb: for the rest of the week! :rotfl:

I was simply just doing the mathematical calculations... LOL!! In reality we made page 7 before 12:15pm that puts us almost on track for a Sunday new thread LOL

Okay seriously....we couldn't even make it to page 10 and some released Disco Dale!!!! Quick put him away, send it home, take him to another thread LOL!!!!

Alright Snowbirds- I'm being kicked off so my son can have some computer time. "Mommy you let me have a turn on the puter now? You always have a long turn." :rolleyes1
I've never been good at sharing. I'll catch up later!

Rats! If DH wasn't so busy at work he could do it! :headache: But I think I'd have a tough time explaining exactly WHY I needed a pic of the good 'ole cap'n in a speedo! :rotfl2:

HOLY MOLY..thank goodness for no kids in the room..today is my planning day mostly I have some students in the afternoon for tests...but wow that was funny!!! Really like laugh out loud funny...I can just picture the convo in my head...the look on your DH face would have to priceless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter