January 2016 Discount Code Watch

Thank you @rainboots! I had been researching around online, but had not come across that particular page.
But, ugh! :crazy2: It's so aggravating that they don't have those rates out before early Jan trips are having to make ADRs! I don't mind so much having to plan so far in advance (I'd be doing that anyways), but I'd really like to know the cost as I'm putting it all into place. Then any discounts added later would just be a bonus!

We are planning our first trip in January. I want to stay at Pop Century for three days with Park Hoppers. Any Suggestions and does anyone have an idea of what it would cost us for our little family? Both of our children are under 3 so we would only have to pay for mine and my husband ticket.

Definitely following this thread! DBF and I are looking to go 1/20-1/26 (or 27). If a stay/play/dine package came out i would be :cloud9:. Even without, I want to be able to keep the cost pretty low for this trip, since it's the first one that we're paying for completely, no other family joining us...perfect little trip before we start our last semester in college :yay:

I called yesterday to reschedule our trip from September to January 23-29, 2016 and the reservations CM told me to hold off on making any changes to my current reservation until mid-July. Right now we have the Magic Your Way Premium Package w/ Deluxe Dining and have about $1900 already paid towards the trip. I really didn't want to deal with the refund hassle, and all she could do right now would be to book a Room Only which would have required a re-booking and the afore mentioned refund once the 2016 packages were released. She stated that most times the next year's packages are released mid July-ish and worst case scenario I move my current reservation until later this year, which will keep pushing that 45-day penalty window back. So now it's a watch and wait until July; looks like we'll be hanging out with you guys on this thread.

We're following this thread as well now as we're waiting to book Jan 7-14 for the Marathon activities. Am I correct to assume that we will have to make our ADRs before we can book our resort package since the 2016 rates might not be out until July? Are we allowed to do that?

if you are doing any of the marathon events , you CAN book your entire package now, Call RUN DISNEY TRAVEl. I booked our package last week. I think you can find the phone number on the marathon page. If not , just call Disney travel and they will give you the number. I am sorry, i don't have the number with me.

We went in January 2014 planning on January 2016. My travel agent emailed me this morning and said 2016 rates and packages will be available to book and price starting June 22nd! Now to just get a couple more details figured out and plan our adr's!

We went in January 2014 planning on January 2016. My travel agent emailed me this morning and said 2016 rates and packages will be available to book and price starting June 22nd! Now to just get a couple more details figured out and plan our adr's!

That is great news! Can't wait to get everything finalized.

We've gone Jan '14 and Jan '15 and I can't wait to get back for Jan '16. We like to stay at the BWI with the room only discount. I love going in January since the weather is cool and the crowds are ok (with the exception of the tour groups). Can't wait to start planning!

Going to follow this thread, we have a cruise Jan 24-Jan 31 on Carnival and looking to book week before or after, definitely would love to have a discount!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter