*January Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange*COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
We are moving on to our last month-JANUARY!

I will be sending out the topic, and twist out to everyone by Sunday.

Please remember to check in on this thread for our weekly check in, and to post as soon as you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you have received your exchange.

It is important to read the entire thread to see if there are any posts for you, and to check your pms regularly.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Just wanted to post the send by date for January's letter/twist. It is Saturday January 11th!

For those of you who had signed up for the next round, I will be working on matching up names, and will get them to you by the starting of January or sooner.

Check ins for the upcoming week is now open. Just a reminder that this Saturday is the send by date.

Here I am.

My Christmas holidays were a little bit strange. Somehow, I got a 3mm x 7mm scratch on my left eye and ended up in the ER at 10:30 pm the Saturday after Christmas. I had to spend two extra days in Fresno. The pain was unbelievable!!!!

Hopefully, my New Year will be pain free.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter