*January Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange*COMPLETED!

My letter etc. is out :goodvibes

I received my letter and twist from Susan.
Thanks Susan for the Mickey watch:yay:

And, checking in for the week!!!

Busy season is upon me.....and the individual tax clients won't be coming in for several weeks. I cannot believe how hectic it has been the last few months.....:( But, I do love mu job (well, most of the time)

Cindy, did you mail out your exchange?

Thank you very much Erin for my Starbucks mug! Will start using it today :goodvibes.

According to my records, it shows that wdwmoose you are waiting for your letter from girlrea, and clhcpaca. Is that correct or did I miss your posting somewhere? Please update me.

It was a great mail day yesterday!
Thank you, Cindy, for the pocket calendar.
And thank you Maria for the treats! I LOVE the scarf and I'm in awe of your ability!

Sounds like this round is completed!!!!

Thank you for everyone who have participated! Hope everyone has a great year. For those of you continuing on to the next round, we will keep in touch. And for the rest of you "see" you on the boards, and feel free to join us in another round of pen pal exchanges, and all of the other exchanges, QOTD, and Poll of the Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter