Jay-nee's journal

Hi Jay-nee

Just stopped by to say a quick hello :wave: I'm glad things are working out with DM moving in. I did a lot of online shopping this year, too. Now I'm just waiting for the various packages to arrive.

Oh the sugar gets me too!!!!!!!! Darn that nasty stuff!

Sunny

It has been absolutely insane here for the past - 5 weeks as of today. It's been so hard I can not even describe it, to tell you the truth.

DM is recovering great, but the pet chores take me up to 5 hours a day! Yep, you read right.

Plus, DM is killing us with the sweets and I can't walk away! I probably have gained 5-10 lbs, but I haven't weighed myself in WEEKS!

DM heads home a week from Monday, the kids and I will head home with her overnight to get her settled in. We are ready. She wants to stay and I just can't do it. She is healthy enough physically though, so I'm doing it!

My sister is fostering another baby! 28 days old, she got her yesterday. I don;t know much. I haven't talked to her yet, DM got to both times. It seems that the phone in my house is hers now. My bedroom is hers too, it's driving me crazy.

So, gotta jet, big brother is watching. I feel like a little kid!

Happy Friday and I will catch up with journals real soon.

Thank you all for checking on my while I was on hiatus, it means the WORLD to me! :grouphug:

:grouphug: sweetie - hope the moving her back home works out okay and everything goes smoothly. Just think - it will be nice to have your space back, I know that from experience!!!!!!! :)

Hang in there and come back when you can.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

honestly, this has been one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced.

This year has been brutal for the kids and I and with this as a topper, it'll definitely go down as a year I would never ever want to repeat.

Like I said Big Brother is watching so I don't get any true computer or phone time. So I can't even vent to my sister, brother, or friends. My poor kids have been having the same experience and are just hiding in their rooms. Thye can't wait for the 26th! Now if the weather can just hold out for us to get her, the dogs, and the parrot home, we'll be fine.

When we bring her home, we'll be able to see my sister and her family and that will be good for all of us. We'll get to meet the new addition too. Plus, see my little niece who is now talking a blue streak. I feel like we are missing out on so much these days.

Well, I just stole a few minutes. Bike tech is coming Wed if the parts are here by then. I had to pay for the parts this time - not good. If he can't fix it this time, he needs to deem it unrepairable and then they will replace it. I just hope he can fix it and I can get mocing again. I'm totally sick of walking dogs - except our own of course! We love him. Winter is here though and today I have about 2 hrs of shoveling ahead of me. Great exercise and I need it! But I hate the cold. :cold:

Thanks again to all who checked on me while I was out.

Jen- I feel so badly. I haven't even checked your journal yet. I will try too soon.

:grouphug: to all of you!

Happy Saturday! :sunny: :sunny:

Hi jaynee--dont worry about it! i was just worried about ya! Hope everything settles down soon :) come back when you can!

Happy Holidays Jay-nee!

I am hoping for the 26th to get here quickly for you. Sorry that it's not getting any better and that you can't vent to anyone (except us and we are here for you!!!!). Hope your bike gets fixed and I agree - if they can't fix it they need to replace it.

Hope you get to have a good holiday!
Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Just a quick post. Ex-H is due here any minute. The kids were supposed to finish their shopping with him today, but DS is still feeling horrible (all 4 wisdom teeth out on Wednesday). Poor kid. He's doing ok though, he has such a great attitude.

Well, gotta jet. If the snow holds off on Monday, DM is going home. YIPPEE! I know that sounds horrible, but I'm just sick of this so much!

Happy Holidays to all! And, of course, Happy Friday! :sunny: :sunny:

P.S, Jen -> I could never, ever, get sick of your posts. They mean the world to me that you have been so diligent chekcing on me. I just feel badly that I totally did not reciprocate. Maybe someday...

Hi Jaynee---its monday--how is the weather over there? is your DM going home?!?! I konw it must have been hard having her there all of the time and i bet it will be a nice change when she leaves..
How is your son feeling today? I had 3 wisdom teeth out last year ( the day before thanksgiving) i was misearable!!!!!
Hope you had a great holiday!!

Hi Jaynee, just wanted to wish you Happy New Years. You've been so busy this past month. I hope that things calm down in January for you. Did your Mom get settled? Wishing you a much happier, healthier & all around better '06!!!!

Hope you are recovering from the holidays and having your mother with you for a month. Have a happy new year.

Hello again jaynee--Hope you are starting to be able to settle down for a bit! you must have been going crazy lately!!!
hope to see you soon my friend :)

:wave: Boy, have I missed you all! Life was so insane, I can't even begin to tell you how insane it was, so I won't...

Yep, life is SSLLOOWWLLYY getting back to normal (do I even remember what that is?).

I am officially at 158.5 lbs so I have some damage to take care of now. Not too bad, but I don't want it to get any worse than that! It's scary when it starts to creep back on. I want no part of that!

I have good news. My bike is fixed (gosh, I hope for a good, long time as it is off warranty now --- what a bummer!). But, I'll take it while I've got it. :goodvibes So, I've been riding each day since the day he fixed it - yep, 3 whole days in a ROW! yippee I'm so excited. And, it just feels so good to be on it again. I love my bike, no really! :flower:

More good news... DM went home on Monday and we came back on Tuesday. Yep, I was happy and sad. Typical for me. I miss her but couldn't wait for her to be gone. 6 1/2 weeks here was ALOT! Not just my DM but her 3 dogs (yep, 3!) and her African Grey parrot too. It was alot on my shoulders, but it's done and I think I did pretty well most of the time. Nope, not all of the time, but I'm human, right? :)

DS is recovering great now from having his 4 bony impacted teeth out a week and a 1/2 ago. He's feeling himself now, but, WOW, that really stunk for him. That is a tough ride.

Let's see, Christmas was GREAT! Gosh, we had so much fun. What a great day with lots of great memories. ex-H is coming over tomorrow to play video games with the kids (and to get his butt whooped! ;)). I've been having fun with DDR: Mario Mix myself, the kids gave it to me. :)

Well, I need to get the laundry done, but just wanted to post what was going on and why I have been absent.

MY PLAN IS: I'm going to ride my bike each day and try to stay on track with my eating better (man, oh, man is my DM a eating plan wrecker!). I just want to get back on track and feel healthy again... Should be soon, I'm not too far off track! Thank God! whew...

Here's to a HEALTHY and HAPPY New Year! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter