Jennifer and Luke's PJ/TR NY/WDW HM 6/6/2010,Wedding photos up! 12/08

I was poking around on Facebook and they have recommended sites pop up on the side, well it was for a photographer out here. The reason I'm telling you this is because I saw a gorgeous set of bouquets I thought you might like!

jenniferbouquet.jpg

I think it's more blue than you want, but the pale yellow with it is soo so pretty! :teeth:

I did some research for you and I found this out (for cake topper purposes):

The smallest size of the white chocolate castle topper fits ontop of the Escape size cake. It is 3lbs and a 6 inch diameter. It fits the cake like exactly. Here is a link to a picture, I think it is the third cake down:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2163993

well the lbs are fine! size hurts haha. They said they could make my cake whatever size I need it if its that important. LBS is the issue. So they recommend that I buy or make a cake to try it out. (DF will be happy with that. He will eat the whole thing! My diet will make me run away from it :( )
I guess we will have to see. My biggest fear is that it will be too overwhelming ya know?

I was poking around on Facebook and they have recommended sites pop up on the side, well it was for a photographer out here. The reason I'm telling you this is because I saw a gorgeous set of bouquets I thought you might like!

jenniferbouquet.jpg

I think it's more blue than you want, but the pale yellow with it is soo so pretty! :teeth:

thanks! they are REALLY pretty. I saw the blue pearls in white flower in another picture and I think its super cute. Does anyone know if there is a yellow flower that looks like the white (with the blue pearl in it)?

Your dress is so pretty, I love Maggie Dresses! Aww, I hope it works out with the cake topper, it's super cute! The FG dresses are very cute too!

thanks! they are REALLY pretty. I saw the blue pearls in white flower in another picture and I think its super cute. Does anyone know if there is a yellow flower that looks like the white (with the blue pearl in it)?

I think stephanotis flowers only come in white. Maybe they could be dyed though?? :confused3 I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though. Another idea, if you liked that type of flower is to have them alternate blue and yellow pearls.

Hey so I am working on the cover for our wedding favors and I'm doing a cartoon of me and luke so here are a couple pictures which do you think?

kiss.jpg

n27100328_31064277_376.jpg

n27100328_30930553_339.jpg

n27100328_30991413_7447.jpg

and then I came across this while looking through pictures. This was our first time meeting each other/first date/first picture together, thought you'd like to see!
PICT0532.jpg

The cake topper is adorable, I hope it works out with it.

I really like the bouquet that Anj suggested. You could always switch out some of the white roses for yellow ones, that would be pretty, in case you can't find small yellow flowers, but you florist should have some insight.

The flower girl dresses are cute. I considered the blue one for my girls, but DFi didn't care for it.

The cake topper is adorable, I hope it works out with it.

I really like the bouquet that Anj suggested. You could always switch out some of the white roses for yellow ones, that would be pretty, in case you can't find small yellow flowers, but you florist should have some insight.

The flower girl dresses are cute. I considered the blue one for my girls, but DFi didn't care for it.

Thanks! yeah I got to figure it out. I have time tho! hehe. Need a decision by December

I think stephanotis flowers only come in white. Maybe they could be dyed though?? :confused3 I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though. Another idea, if you liked that type of flower is to have them alternate blue and yellow pearls.

Thanks! I like that Idea. Need to decide. Don't want mine to have as much blue *** the girls will have a lot of blue. Need to think about it.

Good morning!
so....I again don't have that much to report! But I do have a little. DF loved the cake topper, though his reaction was the same as mine. "wow thats big" but we are thinking of using some of the flowers on the base to make it seem less big! hahah. I still need to have a meeting with the baker. So unfortunately I won't have too much to update until end of September. My mom is coming to visit! I never see her because we live very far away from each other. She isn't very good at computers AND she has no internet at home. So showing her stuff....doesn't REALLY work. So she is coming out, just for fun and there will probably be wedding talk. (which is going to drive DF crazy) We will be going dress shopping for her and stuff like that. Hopefully deciding on invitations and all that jazz.

I finished the cover for our favors! DF saved it and sent it to me.....but he saved it wrong and it looks choppy. the actual file isn't this choppy! but this is what i have right now .will switch it when I get home
wedding3.jpg

its hard to tell when I upload it but it is navy with very pale blue shadows

I am currently still waiting for the DJ to call me back :headache: and think I might have found a officiant that isn't expensive and will do everything I want! I am very picky when it comes to the ceremony! so heres hoping.

Good Morning

So I am letting my BM pick there own dresses (thats the plan might change) but I decided to look at some myself! Anyone know a good brand for BM dresses? I don't really know who to look for. I stumbled on Jasmine's bm dress so these are the ones i'm gonna show! The color is pale yellow, I am back and forth on how I want to show the difference between MOH. either get a dress that has a sash and have the other girls sash match there color of the dress and MOH with a blue? or different flowers? Suggestions? I don't want her flowers to be the same as mine.

B2080.jpg

they will prob hate this one because of the bow :rotfl:
B2089.jpg

2052.JPG

I totally want to make more desicions but I don't have much to decide right now! BOOOO. my mom doesn't come til the end of September and I don't fly back to ny til Christmas! I hate waiting..So to take up my time I just keep researching WL and driving DF crazy with it. :rolleyes1

I am on the search for a unquie Unity sand ceremony kit. All I can seem to find is the same 7 and I don't like any of them! either does DF! so we were looking for vases that could work as well.
me and the DJ keep playing phone tag. it is driving me CRAZY.
I ordered the stickers to put on our CD's for the gifts. Then I can design the sticker for the front. Not sure what i'm gonna do yet. Either something with a sand castle, or Eric's castle...or seashells! I don't know I will make a few and see what you guys think!
I also bought a cinderella castle hole punch on the Disney store! hehe I couldn't resist!

I am going to think about how I want my hair...maybe post some choices later. I originally wanted fresh flowers....then I have been looking into little diamond pins as well. now i'm not sure if maybe I want a veil? I'm not sure if I will feel like i'm missing something if i don't have one! I tried a couple veils on when I was at the bridal shop and felt silly....i donno

The drawing is cute!

I like the second and third BM, I think the second one is my favorite.

For the sand ceremony, I'm not having one (DFi doesn't want to do it), however, I am going to bring some sand home from the beach of the island we are getting married at. My point is I was looking for some unique jars on ebay and though the apothecary jars were unique and you can find them in different colors, not sure about yellow, but I have found some in blue. Just a thought. Sam, I can't remember her id right now, is using a science beeker since her and her DFi are science teachers.

The drawing is cute!

I like the second and third BM, I think the second one is my favorite.

For the sand ceremony, I'm not having one (DFi doesn't want to do it), however, I am going to bring some sand home from the beach of the island we are getting married at. My point is I was looking for some unique jars on ebay and though the apothecary jars were unique and you can find them in different colors, not sure about yellow, but I have found some in blue. Just a thought. Sam, I can't remember her id right now, is using a science beeker since her and her DFi are science teachers.

thanks! I like the second one a lot too. all of my bm are tiny so they will look great in it.

thanks for the ideas. I have been looking on ebay but didn't know what to type in to get what i want! I was saying vase. I will try jars. any other ideas for what to use in the search? I like the science beeker thats super cute!

I figured I would post the invitation stuff over here. :goodvibes

I found this website that has some pretty good selection for paper and colors. They have 11x17 section. You can get 250 sheets for about $23 depending on the weight of the paper. That's definitely a lot, but if you have other things you can use it for, it spreads out the cost, menu cards, place cards, favor tags, etc.
http://www.paperworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=YE-PBC

I figured I would post the invitation stuff over here. :goodvibes

I found this website that has some pretty good selection for paper and colors. They have 11x17 section. You can get 250 sheets for about $23 depending on the weight of the paper. That's definitely a lot, but if you have other things you can use it for, it spreads out the cost, menu cards, place cards, favor tags, etc.
http://www.paperworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=YE-PBC

Thanks hun!

I need to get something off my chest, because its been bugging me all night. I'm in a total wedding funk. I can't really do much because I live far away from NY right now. My MOH, BMs and mom live there as well. I have to wait to plan a lot til I am back in NY and also when my mom is here in a month. SOOO it has just been driving me crazy. My MOH is awesome BUT she is young (like me) and isn't in a serious relationship and isn't thinking of marriage so she doesn't know much. (also being far away doesn't help) So I have been just getting sad about everything. Afraid the choices I already made are wrong (mainly because I can't go see them for very long) that I will be disappointed. That I want something different but i'm not really sure what. I don't really get why I'm feeling like this but its giving me a bad feel in my stomach :guilty: I wish there was someone here I could talk to about this stuff, but there really isn't. DF is a good sport but he is a guy and is very much in the mind set "You will make it perfect" and doesn't really want a hand in it. I would like to scream..I think this is the reason i want to make everything for the wedding so I feel useful and like something is getting done. But my mom (who is paying for a lot..) wants me to wait so I don't change my mind(I do that a lot...) I'm sorry to vent...guess i'm just feeling a little down in the dumps today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter