Jersey Week People - Check in here!

We got non-stop 150 r/t from AC on Airtrain. Early arrival and late leaving. So far so good. Only minor flight time changes.

well its disney day leaving out of jfk at 830 cant wait, we will be in mk by 100. everyone have a great trip i know i will

For all you Jersey Weekers leaving today - have a great trip, and we'll "see" you all there! :thumbsup2

Hope those of you already there are having a great trip! I finished my last "full" week of work today.:banana: Only 3 days next week and then we're off!!:cool1:

LIgirl - I will look for you at BC! I'll be with DM, DS16 & DD13 (both dark curly hair, although my son's is long and often flat-ironed straight :cool2:)

Weather is looking PERFECT for Jersey Week 2009!

Where do you look for your weather? Just curious because accuweather.com says chance of thunderstorms Sunday-Tuesday :headache:

I've got to stop looking .. if I put ALL of the forecasts together that I've found so far, then I have to plan on thunderstorms EVERY day for the next 15 days!! :lmao:

Have a great time everyone! We went twice during jersey week and had a great time. I'd love to hear about the crowds and weather when you get back. Linda :)

My family was so excited to go we hit the road about 3 hours early. We're in VA now... getting closer by the minute!!

Crowds were low till Friday, when it picked up a bit. Epcot was PACKED Saturday afternoon - end of the Food & Wine Festival.
GREAT WEEK!!!

This was our first (but not last) visit during Jersey week....It really was not bad at all...started getting crowded towards the end of the week, but the beginning of the week was fine....looking forward to next year :thumbsup2

We had a great time. I didn't find the crowds bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter