Jersey Week People - Check in here!

We might do Jersey Week next year. One question - my kids love the pools. Is the weather warm enough still to hang out by the pools during this time of year? I know it's probably different year to year, but generally speaking, is the weather pool-friendly?
Thanks.

Yes, at least it has always been for us, and this will be our 4th Jersey Week. I checked the 10 day forcast and first week of November is showing mid-80's with high humidity, says it will feel like 90's!

Woo hoo! 11 days for us! Actually 10 until we leave home, and 11 until we arrive at MCO! We are spending the night at a hotel near the airport since we have an early flight and the airport we are flying from this time is 2 hrs from our house (but had a much cheaper flight than the closest airport!)

5 more days!!!

Have to write my teachers notes to get homework for ds9. I've told them already, but want to cover my bases. Wish me luck!

4 more night sleep for us. leaving friday out of jfk and i already cant sleep at night lol:banana:

9 more days for us! We'll be staying at VWL from 11/4 to 11/11.

And proudly wearing our DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES GEAR!!!

GO PHILLIES!!!

A Phils-Yanks World Series during Jersey week should make for quite the interesting mix since there should be quite a few Phillies and Yankees fans.

Hi all! I live at the Jersey shore and work for a school district and was wondering how the crowds were during Jersey week. Planning a trip for sometime next year and was curious. Have a great time everyone!!

This discussion would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Crowds are very low this time of year, have never been a problem :thumbsup2
Flying out of Laguardia Sunday! :yay:

This will be our 4th Jersey Week, so we learned to book air early - think we're paying $275 RT on Delta, 2:20pm Sunday. It was ALOT cheaper than the morning flights, so worth it.

$209 round trip out of Newark on Continental at 7:59 a.m. on Nov. 6. I booked the airfare way back in July. :)

Harrison township checking in...I have checked in before but want to again since things changed awhile back.. we will be at the poly 11/1 to 11/6! We are also flying out of Baltimore and five of us for under 900 dollars..woohoo...

World series will be going on ...that should be fun with the yankee fans and the phils!!

Now if we can just stay healthy dangit! Flu and whatever swept through our school district and have had dd12 home since last wed...although she is feeling better..trying to keep us all feeling good!!!

Leaving this Sunday out of Islip, NY. Can't wait :banana:

picktails - see you at BC. I will be the blonde girl routing for the Yankees!!! :cheer2: Travelling with DD6 and DD5. Hopefully see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter